Thread: Multiple Dead Found In Greenville Home

Default Multiple Dead Found In Greenville Home

Cardia arrest call ?

Drugs?

Fent
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Fent
    first thing that popped in my mind with multiples.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    Fent
    First thing I thought of as well

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    first thing that popped in my mind with multiples.
    Wasn’t there a similar incident couple months back that was drug released ?

Maybe something with heating unit and carbon monoxide would be only other thing I could think of but not really that cold

News just said “huge police presence “ on the scene but I guess that is normal until cause of death determined
    Last edited by tprice; 01-30-2023 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    First thing I thought of as well

Wasn’t there a similar incident couple months back that was drug released ?

Maybe something with heating unit and carbon monoxide would be only other thing I could think of but not really that cold

News just said “huge police presence “ on the scene but I guess that is normal until cause of death determined
    I don't recall, but that crap is everywhere and nothing is surprising when you hear about what happens when people get hopped up on it. Especially groups of people.
    At least I'm housebroken.

I dont understand that whole thing. Back in the day Pablo, Lheader, and the Ochoa's all prided themselves in grade A Peruvian marching powder. They wanted return customers. I dont have any experience but just looking at stats Fent doesnt seem to produce good results in having a revolving door of repeat customers.

The issue is they put it in everything. I believe you would be hard pressed to find any illicit drug product that isnt tainted these days with fent, minus weed.

This makes no sense to me as all of the known guys including El Chapo perceived themselves as business men, first over anything else.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Whatever happened to just good ole hookers and cocaine?

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    The hookers grew peckers & the coke got laced with fentanyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    That had some consequences as well according to Richard Pryor, he called it fire!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobieMcDoobie View Post
    The hookers grew peckers & the coke got laced with fentanyl.
    This sounds like a legit explanation.

I was talking to a friend the other day who likes to party and I asked her about why they still would fuck with coke these days and she said they all have test strips to verify their coke is safe. I did a ton of coke back in the day so I'm not against it per se, but that sounds pretty dumb to even take the chance. These arent "druggie" people, either.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

people that do coke regularly enough to have test strips to guard against accidental fentanyl exposure arent "druggies?"
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I dont understand that whole thing. Back in the day Pablo, Lheader, and the Ochoa's all prided themselves in grade A Peruvian marching powder. They wanted return customers. I dont have any experience but just looking at stats Fent doesnt seem to produce good results in having a revolving door of repeat customers.

The issue is they put it in everything. I believe you would be hard pressed to find any illicit drug product that isnt tainted these days with fent, minus weed.

This makes no sense to me as all of the known guys including El Chapo perceived themselves as business men, first over anything else.
    All true but the same cats that were in a jungle lab walking around on a tarp full of cocoa leaves and kerosene back then are now the same ones
    making the Fent. A tad of Fent makes shitty heroin and coke that has been over stomped come back to life.
    This isn't a good time to be a junkie
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-30-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

I was talking about this with a DEA agent who does global drug trafficking stuff. He's based in Rome at the moment. I asked why they do that because it seems bad for business to me as well. His response was, "That's what a normal person would think. Strung out people think that if it killed someone it must be really good and the person who died just couldn't handle it, and now they have to have it."
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

by that reasoning, you see someone drunk as fuck and falling all over and you tell the bartender "I want what that guy had"?

first the layer pellets, then the NFL, now this.

I'm going back in my hole....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    by that reasoning, you see someone drunk as fuck and falling all over and you tell the bartender "I want what that guy had"?

first the layer pellets, then the NFL, now this.

I'm going back in my hole....
    Agree, this place is getting weirder and weirder.
    Maybe you should check into smoking a pipe
    I hear a lot of good things about it

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I was talking about this with a DEA agent who does global drug trafficking stuff. He's based in Rome at the moment. I asked why they do that because it seems bad for business to me as well. His response was, "That's what a normal person would think. Strung out people think that if it killed someone it must be really good and the person who died just couldn't handle it, and now they have to have it."
    It's not unlike buying Wild Turkey instead of some 80 proof bourbon. A man of experience knows mayhem comes from the bad bird; a young drinker thinks he has to have the stronger stuff.

Wild Turkey 101 is a dang decent bourbon if you can call bourbon decent.

And I’m with toof. Saying someone does coke but isnt a druggie is kinda silly.
    Last edited by Cwaysvt; 01-30-2023 at 02:03 PM.

“China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States,” the DEA report says.Jan 8, 2023

Test strips to test coke for fent......my day is done, wow.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/