Thread: Multiple Dead Found In Greenville Home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I dont understand that whole thing. Back in the day Pablo, Lheader, and the Ochoa's all prided themselves in grade A Peruvian marching powder. They wanted return customers. I dont have any experience but just looking at stats Fent doesnt seem to produce good results in having a revolving door of repeat customers.

The issue is they put it in everything. I believe you would be hard pressed to find any illicit drug product that isnt tainted these days with fent, minus weed.

This makes no sense to me as all of the known guys including El Chapo perceived themselves as business men, first over anything else.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I dont understand that whole thing. Back in the day Pablo, Lheader, and the Ochoa's all prided themselves in grade A Peruvian marching powder. They wanted return customers. I dont have any experience but just looking at stats Fent doesnt seem to produce good results in having a revolving door of repeat customers.

The issue is they put it in everything. I believe you would be hard pressed to find any illicit drug product that isnt tainted these days with fent, minus weed.

This makes no sense to me as all of the known guys including El Chapo perceived themselves as business men, first over anything else.
    All true but the same cats that were in a jungle lab walking around on a tarp full of cocoa leaves and kerosene back then are now the same ones
    making the Fent. A tad of Fent makes shitty heroin and coke that has been over stomped come back to life.
    This isn't a good time to be a junkie
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-30-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    All true but the same cats that were in a jungle lab walking around on a tarp full of cocoa leaves and kerosene back then are now the same ones
    making the Fent. A tad of Fent makes shitty heroin and coke that has been over stomped come back to life.
    This isn't a good time to be a junkie
    I thought the fentanyl was coming from china. I’m sure it’s being mixed and repackaged in Mexico though.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Fowlmouth30 View Post
    I thought the fentanyl was coming from china. I’m sure it’s being mixed and repackaged in Mexico though.
    I am sure it is coming from China also
    It's pouring across the border from Mexican labs
    Meth and fentanyl are replacing Cocaine production for the cartels
    Indoor stuff, no crop needed
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-30-2023 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

I was talking about this with a DEA agent who does global drug trafficking stuff. He's based in Rome at the moment. I asked why they do that because it seems bad for business to me as well. His response was, "That's what a normal person would think. Strung out people think that if it killed someone it must be really good and the person who died just couldn't handle it, and now they have to have it."
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I was talking about this with a DEA agent who does global drug trafficking stuff. He's based in Rome at the moment. I asked why they do that because it seems bad for business to me as well. His response was, "That's what a normal person would think. Strung out people think that if it killed someone it must be really good and the person who died just couldn't handle it, and now they have to have it."
    It's not unlike buying Wild Turkey instead of some 80 proof bourbon. A man of experience knows mayhem comes from the bad bird; a young drinker thinks he has to have the stronger stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I got the same explanation a few weeks ago from. DHEC Pharmacy Officer, completely opposite thinking to me....