Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Trashpanda talley

Default 2023 Trashpanda talley

Thought we could do a rolling talley of coons caught by SCDuckers this year. I’ll start it off with my first weekend with traps out. 3 caught on dogproofs so far.

0B668D86-12E6-4A04-9D86-7CBDD52E4168.jpeg

00B98446-2541-4F6C-B5A1-434A340785D1.jpeg
    Last edited by quackaddict; 01-29-2023 at 03:41 PM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

A few I have taken photos of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

We got 3 coons and a skunk in dog proofs this weekend along with a beaver in a conibear.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    A few I have taken photos of.
    Did that coon in the 2nd pic tear that tree up?
    Bad ass coon fo sho.

So if we add all the ones posted so far up, that makes 6?

Y’all just keep adding to the total…
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Did that coon in the 2nd pic tear that tree up?
    Bad ass coon fo sho.
    Yes it did. It was one of the 3 MB550 my brother had on a cable. The cable is no longer in use.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I’m at 7 coons and one possum this season, but I started in October. I’ve taken a break since right before Christmas but am about to start back up.

55 coons and possums for the month of January. Pulled everything out yesterday to take a couple of weeks off.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

"My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

7 coons and possums since deer season. Just trapping weekends. Place will get trapped a lot more intensively the next few weeks after this weeks rain moves out

I’m about to start
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Default 2023 Trashpanda talley

My First time trapping set traps 3 days. 1 coon so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jamey29657; 01-29-2023 at 08:35 PM.

Last edited by AH HOLY; 01-29-2023 at 07:44 PM.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

I forgot the average reading comprehension level around this place…

What do I win?
    Last edited by scatter shot; 01-29-2023 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    55 coons and possums for the month of January. Pulled everything out yesterday to take a couple of weeks off.
    Hell of a job so far, btw.

Few other egg eaters I have gotten. I don’t Have 55 but it’s something lol haha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Newb question but what do you do with the coons after? Pelts?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Newb question but what do you do with the coons after? Pelts?
    The ones I trap I turn loose at hanging rock battlefield. I let the tourists feed them.

I hear the train station is a good drop off.