Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicken feed

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Everyone is ova reacting to this egg situation.
    well dont tell woodie or his conspiracy theory is fried.

sunny side up
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I make no sense to you because your head rarely sees daylight. Get some O2 occasionally, and knock off on the fluoride.

The NFL thread didn't ask if anyone liked the NFL, it was in regards as to whether their is corruption and betting that may be influencing the outcomes of games. Sharpen up. Hell, you're the one who brought up the challenge of whether the bookies were trying to pick winners, not I. I just made a comment in that regard. Whatcha so touchy about?

If you gave a shit about anyone other than yourself, including guys on here who happen to be farmers, or at least raise a lot of their own crops, et al, you'd have noted numerous threads over the past two years about the challenges they were being faced with... with some of them obviously being intentionally manipulated by some political/elite entities. And it's obviously not just the US, but Canada and Western Europe, at least.

This egg issue, which is, also, not just local, but at least national, and based on some Twitter posts, may well be international, not sure. But, as you say, you don't give a rat's ass about stuff like that... which is your arrogance, not mine. Live with it.
    you're special.

I took a chicken farmer hunting this weekend bc I was so freaking worried about his livelihood.
    and I am starting veggies from seed to help out all these farmers when they run out of government subsidies.

the nfl still isnt rigged.

Some light reading from the NIH...

Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2
    Shuangshi Wei 1, Shengbao Duan 2, Xiaomei Liu 1, Hongmei Wang 1, Shaohua Ding 1, Yezhou Chen 1, Jinsong Xie 1, Jingjing Tian 1, Nong Yu 3, Pingju Ge 4, Xinglin Zhang 4, Xiaohong Chen 4, Yong Li 5, Qinglin Meng 6
    Affiliations expand
    PMID: 33191178 PMCID: PMC7608017 DOI: 10.1016/j.intimp.2020.107172

Abstract
    The SARS-CoV-2 virus is still spreading worldwide, and there is an urgent need to effectively prevent and control this pandemic. This study evaluated the potential efficacy of Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgY) as a neutralizing agent against the SARS-CoV-2. We investigated the neutralizing effect of anti-spike-S1 IgYs on the SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, as well as its inhibitory effect on the binding of the coronavirus spike protein mutants to human ACE2. Our results show that the anti-Spike-S1 IgYs showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro. It might be a feasible tool for the prevention and control of ongoing COVID-19.

Keywords: Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies; IgY; Neutralizing agent; SARS-CoV-2; Spike protein variants.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33191178/

Gibbs Rule #39: There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Some light reading from the NIH...

Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgYs) block the binding of multiple SARS-CoV-2 spike protein variants to human ACE2
    Shuangshi Wei 1, Shengbao Duan 2, Xiaomei Liu 1, Hongmei Wang 1, Shaohua Ding 1, Yezhou Chen 1, Jinsong Xie 1, Jingjing Tian 1, Nong Yu 3, Pingju Ge 4, Xinglin Zhang 4, Xiaohong Chen 4, Yong Li 5, Qinglin Meng 6
    Affiliations expand
    PMID: 33191178 PMCID: PMC7608017 DOI: 10.1016/j.intimp.2020.107172

Abstract
    The SARS-CoV-2 virus is still spreading worldwide, and there is an urgent need to effectively prevent and control this pandemic. This study evaluated the potential efficacy of Egg Yolk Antibodies (IgY) as a neutralizing agent against the SARS-CoV-2. We investigated the neutralizing effect of anti-spike-S1 IgYs on the SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, as well as its inhibitory effect on the binding of the coronavirus spike protein mutants to human ACE2. Our results show that the anti-Spike-S1 IgYs showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro. It might be a feasible tool for the prevention and control of ongoing COVID-19.

Keywords: Chicken Egg Yolk Antibodies; IgY; Neutralizing agent; SARS-CoV-2; Spike protein variants.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33191178/
    Jab can you help connect the dots? I think I know what youre getting at...
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

I kinda want to revisit this internet related knee jerk reaction too?
    (fwiw, jabs chinese conspiracy link above is about fighting COVID19 with antibodies from egg yolks)

We still on the "they are out to get us and are in charge of chicken feed" conspiracy.

I got 5 eggs from 6 chickens on sunday.
    with chicken feed from TSC.

wait....never mind....i see we have moved on to "that big white balloon is a threat to my civil liberties" mantra....

Fried two eggs yesterday morning both double yolks. does that count as four eggs

no. you just got young chickens

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I kinda want to revisit this internet related knee jerk reaction too?
    (fwiw, jabs chinese conspiracy link above is about fighting COVID19 with antibodies from egg yolks)

We still on the "they are out to get us and are in charge of chicken feed" conspiracy.

I got 5 eggs from 6 chickens on sunday.
    with chicken feed from TSC.
    As usual, you prove yourself on a daily basis to be a flamer...

EXACTLY which feed to you use from TSC? They offer multiple varieties and brands, only two of which have been implicated by chicken owners across the country. Wake up to reality, tooth, get some oxygen, instead of always twisting things to your "Democrat" mind...

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/ca...2Fchicken+feed
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 02-06-2023 at 02:34 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

ohhhh....so you're saying all the tiktok and facepage BS is about two varieties of chicken feed? It sure seemed a lot bigger. Did you tell Tucker Carlson? He may need to know.

I hate I twisted this so badly but I got the feeling from your posts it was some sort of government conspiracy aimed at farmers. Maybe I should quote you each time so there isnt so much confusion.

Remind me again exactly how many chickens you have?

The egg came first. TWSS. Carry on.

the chicken said it

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ohhhh....so you're saying all the tiktok and facepage BS is about two varieties of chicken feed? It sure seemed a lot bigger. Did you tell Tucker Carlson? He may need to know.

I hate I twisted this so badly but I got the feeling from your posts it was some sort of government conspiracy aimed at farmers. Maybe I should quote you each time so there isnt so much confusion.

Remind me again exactly how many chickens you have?
    Spend a few seconds and read JAB's original post. That's where the primary info has come from... although I realize you don't really give a shit about anything if it isn't about telling someone to give you something, or deliver it to you.

I don't Tik-Tok, so can't help you there... but, again, according to JAB's post, these two layer feeds are a couple of the largest sellers in a $5 Billion industry, so I would imagine that a formula change, which both apparently involve, would have a rather wide-spread effect. But, again, I realize you aren't bright enough, or care enough, to put that math together.

Damn, you truly are one miserable person. I'm really surprised you can function in this world. You belong in the NE with the rest of the brain-dead Liberal shits.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

purina said no change to feed.
    anything else stupid you wanna say?

and I'm miserable bc my chickens lay eggs?

I dont follow that reasoning.

I'm NOT miserable bc I dont argue about chicken feed with people that dont own chickens.

Who's on first?

There must not be any tractor supply in Mexico. Apparently the issue has hit Canada now.

However contraband eggs at the Mexican border is up 300%
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I have 2 pairs of mallards and can’t keep up.
    Drop the chicks and pick up some ducks instead.
    85DCC5E9-7DD4-4ED0-9759-7505D0E24CAF.jpg

Well, my FIL changed his feed from Producers Pride to Nutrena, and a week later 2 of his 6 hens are laying again. Bear in mind, they went nearly 2 months without laying an egg- strange even for winter time.

Not sure what that proves or disproves, but he's thinking that if the others start laying soon, he'll stick with the Nutrena. His hens don't free range, unless he's outside and turns them out in the afternoon.