Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting close to home…

Default Getting close to home…

If you can watch the video in this article, and it doesn’t make your skin crawl…

https://www.dailywire.com/news/north...-gender-theory

One person commented “What I just witnessed was an adult use her classroom as her own personal therapy session to help her feel normal. Totally sick and I’m no way appropriate for those children”, and I could not agree more.

Preschool aged children. It’s just sick.

I'm telling y'all you may not want a culture war, and maybe you think you can compromise and meet in the middle, but there is no reasoning with pure evil and the culture war wants your kids.

And compromise is how we got to this place. These people need to be in insane asylums not a classroom.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

We are screwed unless we grow the balls to stand up for what we believe instead of sitting back and letting them push this shit down our throats.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm telling y'all you may not want a culture war, and maybe you think you can compromise and meet in the middle, but there is no reasoning with pure evil and the culture war wants your kids.

And compromise is how we got to this place. These people need to be in insane asylums not a classroom.
    Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Without going into detail, I can tell you that this is way closer to home than I ever imagined. I have seen no evidence of indoctrination of children in any of the schools my children have attended, but I can tell you, forced acceptance of these ideas is happening in places that I can’t get my head around. It happened last year in my 4 year old son’s church preschool in Columbia. In the church where my family attends. In the school where each of my two children attended for 3 years, where my wife was the class mom, where the director of the school is a close friend of ours, and where the teacher in this specific class was a family friend. I can tel you, from my experience, that you have very little choice but to accept it, or remove your child. I raised Holy Hell about it, and was told, the we were “just trying to deal with it until May”. The acceptance of these ideas by good Christian conservative mothers in a text thread between the class moms, when the idea was introduced by the specific child’s mother would make you sick to your stomach. Of 14 other moms, 12 outwardly supported the child and mother, one was silent, and my wife took issue.

I can also tell you, from my experience, that this was absolutely nothing more than a young lady that liked to play with trucks at recess, was in a home where the family had another a new baby (a boy), and that boy had simply taken attention from this child, and she was trying to regain that attention. Nothing more. Classic child psychology. It’s utterly disgusting that a parent, the adult in the room, would not only be open to, but support this idea in a fucking 4 year old.

There are mountains more details, but I truly feel some sympathy for the father in this situation, in spite of the fact that he cussed me like a dog that had shit on a new couch. All I’m saying is, pay attention, and advocate for your child.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Our graduates can't even balance a damn checkbook (most of our teachers can't either) & we expect them to get this shit?

They ARE coming for the children. They can deny it all they want to, but the facts show otherwise. If they weren't determined to convince children this is normal, they wouldn't be so aggressive with presenting it to them at a young age.

All this weird shit keeps reminding me of something my mother said many years a go when she was warning 15 year old me of the dangers of hitchhiking. She said, "Homosexuals can't reproduce so the have to recruit."

This is one of many, many reasons why we homeschool. It's not without it's sacrifices and careful spending since my wife stays home to handle this, but it's worth it x1000. We don't have to worry about this filth being forced into our daughter's mind.

And not one damn thing will change unless you start standing up for what you believe in and not putting up with it. There is no way in hell I would even consider putting (or leaving) my child in a public school in this country right now. Yes, I know that's painting with a broad brush, but I don't care. Refer to my first sentence......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    They ARE coming for the children. They can deny it all they want to, but the facts show otherwise. If they weren't determined to convince children this is normal, they wouldn't be so aggressive with presenting it to them at a young age.
    They are not denying it they are screaming it out loud. I sited numerous examples in the other thread that got moved. I suspect due to the pics, but those aren't from some seedy corner of the internet all those pics were pulled from main line news outlets promoting this crap.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

They are not denying it they are screaming it out loud. I sited numerous examples in the other thread that got moved. I suspect due to the pics, but those aren't from some seedy corner of the internet all those pics were pulled from main line news outlets promoting this crap.
    I was going to add this to that thread but couldn’t open it. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    And not one damn thing will change unless you start standing up for what you believe in and not putting up with it. There is no way in hell I would even consider putting (or leaving) my child in a public school in this country right now. Yes, I know that's painting with a broad brush, but I don't care. Refer to my first sentence......
    The best way to take a stand against it is to either homeschool or send your kids to private school. We made the decision in early 2021 for my wife to stop working and take care of our oldest daughter. Now she's 5 and would be in public Kindergarten but instead she's home getting an actual education instead of a state-funded brainwashing of this filth. We now have 2 girls and plan to homeschool both of them.

Honestly we need more of yall to homeschool your children so our daughters have normal, masculine men to marry one day. What's being churned out of the public school system gets worse by the year.

Even though we homeschool, both of us have gotten involved at the local level to keep "transgender" books out of the children's curriculums. Some of the stuff we've had to argue against, you'd think this was San Francisco, not South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    The best way to take a stand against it is to either homeschool or send your kids to private school. We made the decision in early 2021 for my wife to stop working and take care of our oldest daughter. Now she's 5 and would be in public Kindergarten but instead she's home getting an actual education instead of a state-funded brainwashing of this filth. We now have 2 girls and plan to homeschool both of them.

Honestly we need more of yall to homeschool your children so our daughters have normal, masculine men to marry one day. What's being churned out of the public school system gets worse by the year.

Even though we homeschool, both of us have gotten involved at the local level to keep "transgender" books out of the children's curriculums. Some of the stuff we've had to argue against, you'd think this was San Francisco, not South Carolina.
    Agree. My wife taught in public school for 20 years. We moved our boys to a small private school 2 years ago and my wife moved there this year. We've had to make some financial sacrifices but my only regret is not doing it sooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I tried explaining all of this in the other thread but it was the parents fault.... and while I agreed on the enabling part (as the story from above indicates) the fact that the kids are literally surrounded by it on every level is inescapable.

This is not Kansas anymore folks.

Here is another article explaining how one of the groups that influences what the Dept of Ed hands down is teaching teachers how to hide the sexual orientation from the parents. Now first of all why is a teacher having a discussion with a student about either one of their sex lives. This is not just wrong it is a crime if a stranger does it but somehow we allow teachers to do this. Its repugnant

One portion of the guide specifically calls on education officials to hide students’ gender identity or sexuality from their parents in order to “protect students’ privacy.
    https://www.breitbart.com/education/...ntity-parents/

Who the hell gave the teacher more authority than the parent? Thesis exactly why big ed needs busting up
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

This year at my kids private school homecoming game the HC court had a male in an evening gown. The kids didnt seem to care too much either way. That probably has way more to do with the parent involvement in the students lives than a confused kid wearing a dress.

That being said there isnt a man with fake tits and a wig teaching math class either, so theres that.

I agree with rozier about not sending them to public school, but I also understand that isnt possible for everyone. Its a huge sacrifice and not everyone has the means to do so. I pay more in property taxes than most (residential real estate, 6% fucking of the citizenry) than most, and my kid doesnt even use that service.

Its sad we are even having this debate.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

My wife is head of the three year old department in a Christian preschool.

They receive training from NAECY…

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    This year at my kids private school homecoming game the HC court had a male in an evening gown. The kids didnt seem to care too much either way. That probably has way more to do with the parent involvement in the students lives than a confused kid wearing a dress.

That being said there isnt a man with fake tits and a wig teaching math class either, so theres that.

I agree with rozier about not sending them to public school, but I also understand that isnt possible for everyone. Its a huge sacrifice and not everyone has the means to do so. I pay more in property taxes than most (residential real estate, 6% fucking of the citizenry) than most, and my kid doesnt even use that service.

Its sad we are even having this debate.
    Same here on the property tax, we live in Simpsonville and pay a hefty amount. We don't benefit from the service we are being forced to pay for since our kids don't use it.

Like SW338 says, Big Ed needs to be busted up. Public school has become a massive failure. How are teachers getting paid less at private school to produce better educated, and better behaved, graduates than these incompetent morons in public school that produce horrible results? The whole system is a failure needs to be able to fail. The only way it can fail is if the public funding starts to disappear.

Who the hell gave the teacher more authority than the parent? Thesis exactly why big ed needs busting up
    I dated a gal who had a daughter that wanted to be a boy. The parents divorce was ugly. The daughter was in therapy and there was a hearing/trial and the girls psychologist testified that she supported hormone treatment to help the child become a "boy." The mom was against it, as I recall, but I dont know what was said in the hearing.

The child was 15. Let that sink in.

I heard a great analogy the other day about this.

"When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a pirate. Thank goodness my parents didnt chop off my leg and arm and gouge out an eye, bc I outgrew that phase."
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Among my many other thoughts I see that group of 4 adults sitting there talking. All four of them drawing a check and earning a living off the public dollar. But what are they adding to society? No consumable goods, no necessary service. Nothing, literally just drawing a check to push that ridiculousness.