Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting close to home…

Once again you may not want the culture war but the culture war wants your kids!

Deuteronomy 22:5
    King James Version
    5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Yet all it takes is observing the thread that got moved how many abominations are at work behind the scenes!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

It’s making its way to churches.

I have a cousin who is Presbyterian and does mission work at the border. They have a profile page on the church website for him and his coworkers I guess you’d call them. Under every name they have their pronouns listed.

Yep there was a Lutheran "church" in Greenville that had a "drag your friends to church" event in the month of June. Drag of course meaning drag queens and they had a drag queen giving the sermon. It's disgusting and heretical.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    The video I posted showed otherwise. While it may not be “everybody” I’d say even one teacher pushing this on a mind as young and as malleable as those children’s is certainly warped and twisted.
    The video you linked was designed to be shock news. It generates clicks and views.....that's what it is designed to do. It is not the new "normal" or "they are taking over"...go far enough down any rabbit hole and I promise you that you will eventually find what ever it is you are looking for. If y'all haven't figured it out yet, things "pop up in your feed" for a reason. If you click on a kindergarten gender article you see, don't be surprised when another one shows up later that afternoon.

Folks, turn off the damned news, put down your phone, and actually become actively involved in your community, your church, your kids(and their lives), et al. Life is not near so bad(nor so good)as whatever media outlet you are watching at the time is trying to claim.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    The video you linked was designed to be shock news. It generates clicks and views.....that's what it is designed to do. It is not the new "normal" or "they are taking over"...go far enough down any rabbit hole and I promise you that you will eventually find what ever it is you are looking for. If y'all haven't figured it out yet, things "pop up in your feed" for a reason. If you click on a kindergarten gender article you see, don't be surprised when another one shows up later that afternoon.

Folks, turn off the damned news, put down your phone, and actually become actively involved in your community, your church, your kids(and their lives), et al. Life is not near so bad(nor so good)as whatever media outlet you are watching at the time is trying to claim.
    D286578A-89CF-44FA-81B8-84E4AE001065.jpeg

You're right, it's not bad and we're all crazy. Public schools are churning out increasingly more intelligent graduates, there has been no increase in grooming our youth into radical gender beliefs (there's actually been a decline!!), and there certainly also hasn't been an increase in flooding their mind with anti white propaganda known as "Critial Race Theory". Public schools are the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    You're right, it's not bad and we're all crazy. Public schools are churning out increasingly more intelligent graduates, there has been no increase in grooming our youth into radical gender beliefs (there's actually been a decline!!), and there certainly also hasn't been an increase in flooding their mind with anti white propaganda known as "Critial Race Theory". Public schools are the best option.
    You either control situations or they control you...simple as that.

I feel quite certain the next crop of home schooled Rhodes Scholars will change the world....I appreciate your diligence to the cause.

You rest assured if any knew what politics and ideas Cecil Rhodes had that scholarship
    Would be renamed over night.

While I personally find some of his ideas wonderful some of his other ideas and compadres would make Jeffery Epstein look like a saint.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    But I'm the crazy one for wanting my wife to homeschool our children... These threads are always fascinating to me because of all that is said, then most of y'all send your kids right back into it.
    very few people CAN'T afford to not send their kids to free govt indoctrination camps. it's a bs argument from families w $1500 worth of car payments etc.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    very few people CAN'T afford to not send their kids to free govt indoctrination camps. it's a bs argument from families w $1500 worth of car payments etc.
    That's a double negative, obviously you went to public school lol.

But all jokes aside, it's not without struggles. My wife is no longer earning an income but her value now to our family as a stay at home mom and homeschool teacher to our daughters is INCALCULABLE.

Sure we don't have as much extra spending money as we used to but I wouldn't change our situation now for anything. She's never been so happy and I know our daughters are being cared for and educated properly.
    Last edited by JimmyD714; 01-26-2023 at 12:14 PM. Reason: typo

I used to tell my wife that we were not going to homeschool our kids, that they needed to be exposed to all the riff raff that goes on in the real world. While I still believe that, I've changed my mind about public schools. No way in hell I'm gonna let my kid be indoctrinated by all this BS they are pushing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    You rest assured if any knew what politics and ideas Cecil Rhodes had that scholarship
    Would be renamed over night.

While I personally find some of his ideas wonderful some of his other ideas and compadres would make Jeffery Epstein look like a saint.
    "To be born English is to win first prize in the lottery of life"

Yep there was a Lutheran ".
    Same folks that brought Somalia to Minnesota...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Same folks that brought Somalia to Minnesota...
    Yep and they've brought the same issues that make Somalia a horrific place to live right into the Twin Cities.

There's only one way this crap is going to stop... and it ain't gonna be pretty if/when the honest and sane people stand up and decide enough is enough.

I'm just glad I don't have kids or I'd already be in jail, for sure...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Everybody is not out to get you, nor your offspring.

Come on back over to the normal side...

I don't think people should cuss in front of my kids either....doesn't mean that I don't let them leave the house. Teach them what's right, what's wrong, and to stand up for themselves/others when necessary.

ETA: The key to dealing with and/or changing society is definitely not "shelter in place".
    Prompted by the Holy Spirit or subconsciously I blurted our in our nightly prayers: Lord help us guide our children through the "mind" filed of Disney through the classroom, and help us see anyone whom may have nefarious intentions. Let out kids be kids until its time for them to be adults!!!

Your particular response has troubled me as to how so many folks think, for some time now. I have a younger brother whom was molested and was being "groomed" before that was a term back in the late 80's by a so called pastor. This was in a very hard core charsmatic church at the time. It was such a big deal when it came to light that the church ended up splitting up. Now it wasnt just my brother but the damn so called pastor was a fucking predator and today would probably have purple hair, BUT he is in federal prison.

I have another brother whom there is a huge age gap almost 16 years, and he is "gay" he lives in Germany currently. However he was not molested to my knowledge. It wasnt until he went to College of Charleston he had the realization "he must be gay". I truly believe he will out grow his phase as he grew into it. The other brother has been (molested brother) celibate for some time now and knows he is a mess and after a long journey came back to the lord. I cant imagine the pain and torment he has been trough even though I have been there with him for the last few years going on 10 he left the life style of being a fag.

I completely trust him, but I watch him carefully he dotes on all his nieces and nephews. But he says he cant or will not be a parent. I respect his 180 in life. My parents sent him to the rehabilitation shit which only served to further his views on faggotry. It was only later in life and a real encounter with Jesus that he came back. I cant imagine the journey he has been on as I have only scene what he will allow me to see, and there was a long time I didnt want to see.

The college tuned fag in Germany is not nor has been molested. His decisions are wholly based on his desire to fit in. Fit into what you ask? Well, to your point you may be a great parent boss and friend but the culture war wants your kids wether you want them or not.

I feel like a Total waste of an older brother to my next who was molested, but I didnt know, and then I hated him with a passion for the longest time when he tried to come out. I literally beat his ass the time he brought some dude over to my parents house. I had moved out as I am older than all my other siblings. But to my understanding he never did that again. The youngest which in Germany knows how I feel and knows what I will do but he "came out" a few years back while he was in Amsterdam, but refuses to tell my parent s to this day albeit it I told my dad. And he is distraught over the whole thing.

But you know who I hate the most??? ME.. I feel like I let the younger one down as well as I dint protect the older one (that is younger than I).

So be careful you dont know which angle it can come from Fish. I appreciate your stance and comments as well as position highering firing. But as far as actual kid rearing sir it is tricky tricky!

And with all the purple and green haired freaks it's even worse! The ideology has been there I'm not Catholic but the Pope that just died said oh by the way there are openly gay min and pedopjiles in the Catholic church and it is prolific. I think we all knew there were some bad apples and catholics are like some sort of cult I have never understood. Mary was the mother not the truth, the way, and the life. They seem hell bent on rituals. And last I checked no man comes to the father but through me, and that was Jesus speaking so what the hell are people confessing anything in a box to someone else for and why do people idolize the latest Pope like a diety? It's idol worship, just bring out the golden calf!

Fish I appreciate your carefree observation, just know their are folks actively hunting your kids right now, you dont know what some one else is doing, and maybe in your house there is a friend whom is doing it.

In God we trust everyone else you monitor!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

That's a double negative, obviously you went to public school lol.

But all jokes aside, it's not without struggles. My wife is no longer earning an income but her value now to our family as a stay at home mom and homeschool teacher to our daughters is INCALCULABLE.

Sure we don't have as much extra spending money as we used to but I wouldn't change our situation now for anything. She's never been so happy and I know our daughters are being cared for and educated properly.

Lol. That was funny. Typing too fast w my 2 fingers. Was told in private school I wouldn’t need to learn to type bc I’d always have someone to type for me. That didn’t age well.

We definitely see eye to eye on this. But I will shoot a deer w corn in his mouth in a heartbeat. Before you try to add me on fb. Haha.
    Last edited by drwilly; 01-28-2023 at 08:29 AM. Reason: More humor added
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Just wanted to revisit this. My wife’s CHRISTIAN preschool had web training over the weekend on why pronouns matter.

The man concluded the class saying that he’ll come in and speak to the children one on one as necessary. Also that he is completely fine with the children calling him mom.

But no, they’re not coming after your kids.