Thread: Biden nominee

Default Biden nominee

This is Charnelle Bjelkengren, nominee to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District Of Washington

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

But does she know what a woman is??

Were those reasonable questions or arcane ones? Not being sarcastic, just curious why she would be appear to be unprepared.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Were those reasonable questions or arcane ones? Not being sarcastic, just curious why she would be appear to be unprepared.
    I think those were loaded questions- asking a potential judge about amending the constitution is going to draw a clear line in the sand. I’d imagine she felt it better to seem unprepared and not answer than say she supports tearing it apart.

Please. The simple answer is something like "Article 5 defines the process for amending the Constitution". Maybe he was going to lead her down the primrose path but she should expect that and be equipped to handle it because every single lawyer that ends up in front of her will try to do that too...

This is nothing but the most recent example of the Liberal's Culture of the Unaccomplished.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    I think those were loaded questions- asking a potential judge about amending the constitution is going to draw a clear line in the sand. I’d imagine she felt it better to seem unprepared and not answer than say she supports tearing it apart.
    Yes. Great strategy. it’s like a math teacher interviewing for the job to teach 6th grade math pretending not to know the answer to “can you tell me what 8 divided by 4 is?” because the interviewer might be using the question to lead into “what is the square root of 16.” Seriously?
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    This is nothing but the most recent example of the Liberal's Culture of the Unaccomplished.
    Exactly. I still can't wrap my head around why so many millions want to tear this country apart. If/when they do, they'll be living in a Third World "Paradise"...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Don't think he has put forth a nominee for any position that's qualified
    Bluetick