Thread: Wanna change DNR?

Default Wanna change DNR?

He might be a democrat but this executive order is something our state could benefit from! https://www.npr.org/local/305/2022/0...-of-state-jobs

It has always been my opinion that our states DNR has been plagued with over educated under experienced idiots…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Good. This should also balance the cost of college tuition. These universities wanna charge outrageous prices these days.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

This would be great for our state.

There’s very many qualified people who are not applicable on paper for certain jobs because they lack a 4 year degree. I can think of numerous people very quickly who have “capped out” due to their lack of formal education, but those same people would run circles around people who are “qualified” because they have said formal education.

Pretty backasswards if you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

You are exactly right. Look at SCDNR’s Category 1 waterfowl properties. It is a requirement that these properties are managed by a biologist. Look where it has got us. Many Cat 1 WMSs have not harvested a duck in years. Obviously these properties don’t need a biologist. These properties need someone who knows farm equipment and willing to work the marsh.

Both of my brothers have 4 year degrees.

I never went to college.

Both of those dudes worked for me at various times back in the day.

I ain't bragging just a fact.

IMO Yes
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

"Jobs that require four-year degrees effectively discriminate against millions of veterans and workers of color across the U.S."

All you needed to read.