Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Could use a prayer or two

Thanks Meathook and everyone for the prayers and that's great news for no aneurysm and brain tumor. Hopefully they'll find a root cause soon.

Know what you mean with Neuro appointments. I'm using MUSC and have been calling to reschedule an appointment, that they cancelled before episode in December, but Next available was not until August. called my primary Dr and they called and got me one scheduled with a different Dr yesterday (at the sample place in Rutledge tower). Same ole same ole. No idea on root cause and don't know if they will ever find it but lets up your medication and come back to see us in 3 months. Dr did say that I could be having episodes at night and me or the wife not knowing its happening. I've had quite a few EEG's that doesn't show anything.
    Last edited by HT; 01-26-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Thanks to all here and HT I'll send a prayer up for you as well. That sounds pretty dang scary.

Update on me: CT's provided some answers to eliminate aneurysm and brain tumor. Dr also said my brain and dissected artery have healed "as good as it possibly could" since my stroke 2 years ago. Neurovascular surgeon's theory is RCVS (Reverse Cerebral Vasoconstriction Syndrome) that causes narrowing of arteries and blood vessels in the brain. It can be reversed but have to find the root cause.

Next is waiting on Neuro appt in Greenville...estimated wait is 4-5 months! In the meantime I'll be going through a series of tests to check for tumors on adrenal gland (makes sense with cortisol production and BP spikes) and gall bladder...not sure about that one.

Glad to hear good update, do not know you at all brother but honestly been concerned for you and keeping you in my prayers.