Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Open Apology

Must be all the estrogen in the milk…

Look, I just banned jevans for a total of 30 seconds.. I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Who is BSD? Can you elaborate? I don’t do code
    Code? I’m KRT his screen name was bust some ducks and we all called him BSD.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I haven't done that in years, quite freeing honestly
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-23-2023 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks for that Gene! Pure awesomeness….
    More fuel = more boost!!

On the OP. Our Lord has a place for us, he knows what it is. Now, in no way that I'm saying you might have discovered something that he might have plans for.

I cut up on here as an escape.. but I try to hold a line, personal one of my own. I don't type anything out of a really gross attempt to be rude or crude.. I never will poke fun of anything that a person cannot control, here or in real life.

SCDUCKS appears to be in support of free speech until they aren’t. Butthurt feelings along with the power to ban someone doesn’t enable SCDUCKS to practice what most preach on here. You did nothing wrong. It’s moderators that don’t have the gonads to message you and work something out. They’d rather just slam the ban hammer down and act like they have done something. Nothing wrong with debate, some of those guys just want to ban someone when the heat gets to be too warm versus have a logical reasonable debate. Didn’t Brad Paisley sing a song about being so much cooler online
    Hit the road if you don't like it!
    The door is always open...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Hit the road if you don't like it!
    The door is always open...
    Can you show me where I threatened to leave?

Didn't say you threatened to leave, I'm just suggesting that if you don't like the rules of the site pack your shit and go.
    Plenty of people here have taken a leave for one reason or another, maybe if you don't like how the moderators and ownership run the site you should do the same.
    I promise, it's good for your sanity to step away from social media every once in a while!
    Last edited by Calibogue; 01-23-2023 at 09:29 PM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Ever had sweet grits, Mollie? Asking for a friend.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Seriously, if social media gets to the point that it becomes unbearable, offends, makes you angry or otherwise... Pause, step away and take a leave of absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Didn't say you threatened to leave, I'm just suggesting that if you don't like the rules of the site pack your shit and go.
    Plenty of people here have taken a leave for one reason or another, maybe if you don't like how the moderators and ownership run the site you should do the same.
    I promise, it's good for your sanity to step away from social media every once in a while!
    I never said I wanted to pack up go. You can’t tell me I’m wrong when I read some of the stuff on here people get banned for, meanwhile, several of the moderators on here are always on top on smart assedness. I’ve met plenty of people on this site. I’ve never met someone or know anyone that carries the same keyboard mantra they carry on here. I’ll include myself in that, but to ban someone just because you don’t agree with them, or they balked at a moderator is just complete bullshit. Moderators that ban people because they don’t agree with them or just because they can, whether messing with them or not, is acute to acting like a buncha cancel culture democrats

I never said I wanted to pack up go. You can’t tell me I’m wrong when I read some of the stuff on here people get banned for, meanwhile, several of the moderators on here are always on top on smart assedness. I’ve met plenty of people on this site. I’ve never met someone or know anyone that carries the same keyboard mantra they carry on here. I’ll include myself in that, but to ban someone just because you don’t agree with them, or they balked at a moderator is just complete bullshit. Moderators that ban people because they don’t agree with them or just because they can, whether messing with them or not, is acute to acting like a buncha cancel culture democrats
    I’ve obviously missed something. Why are you so upset?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    It’s obvious he wants to be a moderator
    Duh
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    You’ve misread my post. I’m not upset at all

This site really does have some of South Carolina’s finest people on it regularly. I really would love to know more about moderators. I have never really thought about what they actually do.

I just want to be invited to the moderators Christmas party
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    This site really does have some of South Carolina’s finest people on it regularly. I really would love to know more about moderators. I have never really thought about what they actually do.
    You’ve been on here since 2009. I think you can figure it out

The Mod forum is great. They make fun of a bunch of the dumb mofos on here. It's very amusing.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    A2Z Auto Repairs takes the majority of my time. I still get on here and make informative post, answer questions, give advice, and a lot of times all for free.
    More fuel = more boost!!