Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Murdaugh trial starts today

Relax, Foots. Heard in on the radio, dang.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

*it
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    The trial is over, the MFer is in prison. Y'all really give a damn WHICH prison he's in? Y'all goin to visit or what?
    They’re like those women who fall in love with prisoners.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Never watched a single minute of the trial, jackals.

I still follow AM news. The least of my vices or morbid curiosities.