Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Murdaugh trial starts today

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Or a psychiatrist
    Agreed
    Last edited by tprice; 02-03-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You've got to be a weird mofo with not a lot to do if'n you take 3 showers a day.

Where are we at on this trial? I don't feel like reading all of this bullshit.
    You sweat when you workout, make love, and turn wrenches.

Take a shower and get dressed and go back to the office!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Whoa now
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

What is the SCducks lawyer brain trust think about the financial crimes being admissible?

Also how about the sitter?

She seemed flustered and mainly due to the prosecution asking redundant questions over, and over making her even more nervous to the point she ended up contradicting herself several times.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Would have been off the table but the defense asked about his character. They open Pandora’s box. Now they are just covering their tails in case of an appeal, if he is found guilty.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 02-06-2023 at 02:03 PM.

I think she's indirectly telling what the prosecutor wants her to say. Telling that Alex told her he was there 30-40 mins instead of how long he was actually there, coming back in with a blue tarp looking thing. I think the guy burned the evidence when he came back.

If you want real peek into the Hampton County politics, you need to watch Tinsley's testimony from this morning. He is the attorney for the Beech family and is not intimidated by Murdaugh, then gets diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and then REALLY does not get intimidated. That testimony (all outside of the jury) of the tactics that they (Murdaugh's law firm) tried to use with him is amazing. Wow. God's Peace be with Mr. Tinsley with his health battle and for what he has done for those families. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

My wife was really impressed with him, basically repeated your synopsis, MG.

I may be wrong going by what she was rambling about, but not only did he have cancer, but then his partner did as well, and now the partner is dead?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    My wife was really impressed with him, basically repeated your synopsis, MG.

I may be wrong going by what she was rambling about, but not only did he have cancer, but then his partner did as well, and now the partner is dead?
    The attorney (not his partner), John Tiller, has since passed to my understanding.

The hearing was set for three days after the murders, he had motions to compel all of the financials from Alex and the convenience store and had not been satisfied. This would have placed Alex in contempt, but worse would have exposed all of his stealing. Further, Tinsley testified that because of the murders he would have advised his clients to take the last offer and not proceed to an unwinnable jury trial (he explained that a victim of a vigilante crime makes for an almost unwinnable situation.)

In short, the murders had the direct effect of stopping all of the financial discovery, limiting the loss to what the insurance policy was for the boat, and Alex nor Maggie being put on trial. And that is the state's motive statement all rolled up in one witness. MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 02-06-2023 at 03:31 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

So they are turning the rain coat into the glove on the OJ trial?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

how many of ya'll are watching the trial, and are you recording your normal soaps so you dont miss anything on General Hospital?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    how many of ya'll are watching the trial, and are you recording your normal soaps so you dont miss anything on General Hospital?
    Please try not to mention the word soap in any form in this thread, if you wouldn't mind. I think I speak for everyone...wait I just did..shoot.
    Last edited by Duck Nitz; 02-06-2023 at 06:46 PM.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    Please try to not to mention the word soap in any form in this thread, if you wouldn't mind. I think I speak for everyone...wait I just did..shoot.
    Keep up. It's the dentist thread that has no soap. This is a clean thread.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-06-2023 at 05:03 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Hope one of you folks did not make a prank call to Colleton County Courthouse just now LOL

What? I thought that was you.....
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Before the bomb threat, his secretary made it sound like she knew he was stealing money but didn't say anything because she didn't want to lose her job.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I just said I had to go blow up the bathroom, I didn't mean it like that.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

My wife says she is going to go blow up whom Evers house if they made this trial not appear on tv anymore.

She is so invested it’s unreal

But I must say this story has it all

Why not blow up the court house??? This story has everything else!!!0

My goodness.

I did get to thinking if Alec does have any ties too cartels not some rednecks but the real deal now would be the time to get rid of him before anything comes out about his connections

It wouldn’t be the first time they got people that were in witsec or out of and testifying

Paging
    Barry Seal
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-08-2023 at 02:35 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    My wife says she is going to go blow up whom Evers house if they made this trial not appear on tv anymore.

She is so invested it’s unreal

But I must say this story has it all

Why not blow up the court house??? This story has everything else!!!0

My goodness.

I did get to thinking if Alec does have any ties too cartels not some rednecks but the real deal now would be the time to get rid of him before anything comes out about his connections

It wouldn’t be the first time they got people that were in witsec or out of and testifying

Paging
    Barry Seal
    Alec doesn't know shit, he was just another big fish in a little pond that
    got in over his head and was completely out of options.
    On the contrary; i would like to know what the $1.8M dollars in checks
    made out to cousin Eddie were for from 2018 to present
    He didn't take that many pills, was Eddie dealing and Alec bankrolling him?
    I sorta think Cousin Eddie would have been the one to assist with the two guns,
    disposal of evidence, etc.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-08-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Alec doesn't know shit, he was just another big fish in a little pond that
    got in over his head and was completely out of options.
    On the contrary; i would like to know what the $1.8M dollars in checks
    made out to cousin Eddie were for from 2018 to present
    He didn't take that many pills, was Eddie dealing and Alec bankrolling him?
    I sorta think Cousin Eddie would have been the one to assist with the two guns,
    disposal of evidence, etc.
    It will be real interesting when cousin Eddie takes the stand. Is he for the defense or the prosecution?