Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Beamer

what happened to the fella that got arrested?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Ya'll act like you got your first 5 star recruit since 2020

Beamer has shown what he can do with coaching up 3 stars. I'm glad to see him cleaning out the trouble makers,...even if they are 4 stars.

Beamer + 3-4 stars=5 stars.

Dabo + 5 stars= 2-3 stars.

It's coming boys.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-06-2023 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    what happened to the fella that got arrested?
    he says, he is currently lifting weights in the county jail and plans to be there for #2

You 2 need to slow down or you'll be watching the cocks vs tarholes from the nervous hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    You 2 need to slow down or you'll be watching the cocks vs tarholes from the nervous hospital.
    And now that FSU has come back from the dead, you might want to get a medical physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    And now that FSU has come back from the dead, you might want to get a medical physical.

They've come back from the dead before. It didn't last.

The arrest was all a big misunderstanding and should be cleared up shortly.
    He thought Dabozo said, 'bring your own guns" but now he realizes
    Dabozo said, "bring your own guts"

"The property being considered for development outside of Williams-Brice Stadium includes just under 850 acres of floodplains along the Congaree River.

In 2015, the South Carolina Supreme Court struck down a proposed development project called Green Diamond on 547 acres of the floodplain. The court ruled that the development violated federal construction restrictions on flood plains, and the land flooded during the historic 2015 flood. The developer, Burroughs and Chapin, sold the land to the university in 2020."

What could go wrong? Make it into a dove club for before football games and I would maybe go.

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    "The property being considered for development outside of Williams-Brice Stadium includes just under 850 acres of floodplains along the Congaree River.

In 2015, the South Carolina Supreme Court struck down a proposed development project called Green Diamond on 547 acres of the floodplain. The court ruled that the development violated federal construction restrictions on flood plains, and the land flooded during the historic 2015 flood. The developer, Burroughs and Chapin, sold the land to the university in 2020."

What could go wrong? Make it into a dove club for before football games and I would maybe go.
    The same flood plain that the private rich kid school and Columbia sewer treatment plant is on.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post

2 is still coming