Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: QDMA Beans.....

If anyone had any trouble ordering last night, and still wants to order let me know asap.

We are working on a few people we know had issues. But we cant help those we dont know about

Thanks
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Thank you to all whom participated.

Looks like we ended up with about 920 bags total.

We worked it out with QDMA to get the extra 120 bags here.

Please be aware today is not the pick up date. The beans have not shipped as of yet. I understand on the receipt it said pick up was Feb 17th. However that is contradictory to what the advertisement said. I asked them to send and email out earlier in the week letting folks know today was not the day to pick up beans.

That obviously did not go out!

Again, thank you to all that helped out got the word out and participated!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Are any going to be available in the upstate? Thanks!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I got an email from Heidi Kelly
    80-20 Genaration

Just hung up the phone with QDMA. They just got word that the beans are short this year. I was reassured we would get our order. You will be getting an email from QDMA tonight if you ordered any. While reassured Tooth’s apprehension about being a drop point is now well deserved. I’m glad they are getting out in front of all of this but I think it puts me and the other drop point in a bad situation that we could not control. I appreciate everyone’s patience and hopefully QDMA does come through.

Thank you

SW338
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

its like groundhogs day....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

No it's worse. I never got the email they said they were going to send out? I dont know if they did or didnt?
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I got the email. It was in my junk folder
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 03-20-2023 at 11:21 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Just hung up the phone with QDMA. They just got word that the beans are short this year. I was reassured we would get our order. You will be getting an email from QDMA tonight if you ordered any. While reassured Tooth’s apprehension about being a drop point is now well deserved. I’m glad they are getting out in front of all of this but I think it puts me and the other drop point in a bad situation that we could not control. I appreciate everyone’s patience and hopefully QDMA does come through.

Thank you

SW338
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its like groundhogs day....
    In four years, nothing sounds like it’s changed.

It’s never made sense to me that people will spend thousands of dollars on land and equipment and then when it comes time to shell out a few bucks on seed and fertilizer they all of a sudden become poor. $20 bucks for a bag of group 2 soybeans without a guarantee on germination isn’t a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    It’s never made sense to me that people will spend thousands of dollars on land and equipment and then when it comes time to shell out a few bucks on seed and fertilizer they all of a sudden become poor. $20 bucks for a bag of group 2 soybeans without a guarantee on germination isn’t a deal.
    I agree 100%. I appreciate the efforts of those that try to make this work but with the amount of time and money I have invested in my place, I am not going to skimp and try to save a few bucks on seed.

Got email
    80-20 Genaration

so, i'm told to pick mine up friday afternoon.

anyone else?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Haven’t heard
    80-20 Genaration

Radio silence on my end
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Where at? If Chip your Gold if me....Probably next week after my adventure into theft world. I had to unload and do all than along with other "things"

But yes they have arrived and we all got what we are supposed to get.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Chip is doing pick up on Friday afternoon.

I'm probably gonna start next week.

They did screw us out of some bags. Chip only had 208 bags ordered I had 775. 100 were for me. They got us by 70 bags. They wanted to start cutting everyone off. I said no. I will just cut my order. I have 20 bags for DNR out of my 30 left and that leaves 10 for me, which is fine.

I told them I would rather just cut mine than go back and let them cut, after all the mess we have been through over the years.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 04-19-2023 at 08:39 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I haven’t heard didley yet either.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

As many of you know the beans are ready for pick up. Please contact me for pick up time.

As a recommendation if you are from let's say anywhere in NC so I dont offend anyone. If you're buying 2-6 bags it is probably a bit more financially responsible to just buy the beans in NC. Just saying with Gas where it is....

Now the guy whom bought 50 bags I can see that making sense, but whom ever it is on the Va border that bought 4 bags........
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Anyone planting these beans, tried a bag wondering about germination. So far not real good, not bashing the beans, could be me, just curious if any other had planted.