Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: QDMA Beans.....

and there is another pick up point in the midlands if anyone is interested....
    Shop Road
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Friendly reminder the 15th is coming up fast, that is the cut off date for ordering.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Went to order and saw where it was showing pickup on Feb 17 ? This correct?
    80-20 Genaration

NO!!!

They are suppose to ship mid March-First part of April.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

I was wondering that as well. Just ordered 10 bags.

Out of curiosity where are you guys reading the Feb 17th date?

I just emailed Heidi@QDMA and asked if they are saying this, but as soon as one of you give me guidance I will call Kipp and ask him to correct this.

Thanks for letting me know.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

71F408EB-23BF-462A-93D3-942A0B06AE8F.png

It’s on the order screen and confirmation.

It also said in the heading of the order page that beans would be shipped March - April.
    B6937919-310F-4E81-93CB-867772B694CB.jpg
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Let me get them to fix that coastal.

That isn't correct at all, what Quackaddict posted is correct. I apologize for the inconvenience & confusion.

But pick up certainly isn't before the beans even ship!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Thanks for the heads up they are now aware of where the time is coming from. Apparently several folks have called chip asking the same thing but no one could explain where the time was coming from.

I'm not sure what they are gonna do I recommend sending an email to everyone correcting the issue as they have all the details.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Friendly reminder.

Last day you can place orders!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Closes at midnight gentlemen.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-15-2023 at 04:31 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Ordered mine about hour ago.
    80-20 Genaration

Thank all of you!

I think we are gonna be close on the second pallet.

Chip and I are gonna combine that order and get that up to Columbia
    We will be close on that order.

I can look and tell you but it will be close too 120 bags
    I have a club that is hopefully gonna by 80-100 bags they are deciding tonight that will fill the gap.

If not we are gonna work something out in the am so that pallet doesn’t get dropped. If we don’t meet the 400 bag requirement it will not ship.

We discussed buying up the other bags and having them and when folks show up and need an extra bag or 3 we burn them that way.

Thank you to all
    That participated and have helped and pledged
    To help!

From myself Chip & the deer.

We can’t do it with out you as tooth will attest too!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

2:40 min to go.

Please put the zip code of the billing address where the card gets billed from.

And select USA for the country. It doesnt have a *beside that but I've noticed if that is not checked out its a 50/50 shot it works.

Lots of folks waiting till the last min to put in orders.

I know deer aren't on your mind but now is the time to order!
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-15-2023 at 09:27 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

I ordered 7 the other day. If you are short let me know and I'll buy a few more to help get the pallet full.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

We will know in the am first thing when the girls in the QDMA get in the office and let us know. We cant see the running tally until they send it to us every am.

We are working on a plan now if we end up with a half a pallet/load. which is 400 bags. I'm fairly comfortable we broke 800 bags tonight. I think we are gonna land about 150-200 over. Hence why I'm working on a plan now.

It looked like we were gonna be shy of 650-700 then we asked them to send that email out about 3:30 and I have had several calls and txt asking questions and placing orders. Chip said the same thing.

I guess it was folks procrastinating.

We will make it work one way or another. But I'll keep yall post in the am after we have a conference call and see where we land and how much we are under or over.

I'm hoping we are 50-75 bags shy and yall can help make up the difference, and I will cover the rest I'm sure someone will not realize this went on until their buddies come to pick it up, and they will want some.

I dont want to be 100 bags over. I suggested they just split that up on the existing pallets, but no one seems to know if that is viable or not yet.

We are gonna make this work. I appreciate everyones patients and help.

Thank you!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot