129 71.27%
  • Haley

12 6.63%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Poll

Who in the hell voted for haley??????

Did Bots take over this site?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Tulsi is a hard no.

Voting for Trump is akin to voting for another Biden admin.

Desantis/Haley ticket would be a winner but Haley’s ego and seeking the limelight would be an issue.

Hearing Mike Pence talk, he’ll throw in, great a really boring, far right white guy.

I’ve heard Greg Abbott’s name a few times.

Doesn’t matter, the GOP will find a way to screw it up, just like the last red wave, I mean ripple.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Who in the hell voted for haley??????

Did Bots take over this site?
    I was one of them. I think out of the three she is the best candidate. Trump is trump and I’m not voting for that yankee pos. Next is Disantis, I feel people moved to him because he is the closet thing to trump that’s electable. I hated trump don’t want anything close to it.

I voted for Nikki both times she ran for governor and thought she did a great job while there. Much better than the do nothing we have now. Some of us agreed with her stance on the confederate flag. I was one of them.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 01-22-2023 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Tulsi is a hard no.

Voting for Trump is akin to voting for another Biden admin.

Desantis/Haley ticket would be a winner but Haley’s ego and seeking the limelight would be an issue.

Hearing Mike Pence talk, he’ll throw in, great a really boring, far right white guy.

I’ve heard Greg Abbott’s name a few times.

Doesn’t matter, the GOP will find a way to screw it up, just like the last red wave, I mean ripple.

I do like Pence but not sure he has the Charisma to win however do think he would do best job of all of them

Pence got a bad wrap because he refused to break the law for DJT, shows he stands up for what is right regardless of consequences

Pence/Desantis would be good and think set us up for 4 straight elections for POTUS

Honestly as a country we need someone that can bring both sides back closer together instead of getting further apart for good of our great Country. I really think Pence could be that person. DJT is NOT that person , all about winning to him and not what is best for the country
    Last edited by tprice; 01-22-2023 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I do like Pence but not sure he has the Charisma to win however do think he would do best job of all of them

Pence got a bad wrap because he refused to break the law for DJT, shows he stands up for what is right regardless of consequences

Pence/Desantis would be good and think set us up for 4 straight elections for POTUS

Honestly as a country we need someone that can bring both sides back closer together instead of getting further apart for good of our great Country. I really think Pence could be that person. DJT is NOT that person , all about winning to him and not what is best for the country
    Neither is disantis. I feel much like you in the last paragraph. This country needs to be brought back together, for anything of meaning to be accomplished. What people on here don’t want to admit, is that half the country buys into the woke agenda and the liberal beliefs. They are not going away. It’s time we find middle ground and stop leaving out 1/2 of the country when discussing one side of the issue or the other. Both sides need to learn to compromise.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 01-22-2023 at 06:48 AM.

It's always better when SW338 is around. Welcome back.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Neither is disantis. I feel much like you in the last paragraph. This country needs to be brought back together, for anything of meaning to be accomplished. What people on here don’t want to admit, is that half the country buys into the woke agenda and the liberal beliefs. They are not going away. It’s time we find middle ground and stop leaving out 1/2 of the country when discussing one side of the issue or the other. Both sides need to learn to compromise.

Compromise is just another word for “give liberals what they want without getting anything in return.” Progressive and conservative are opposites, and I’m not talking about the people, I’m taking about the very definition of the words. Moderate today is nothing like moderate 50 years ago, or 50 years before that. It’s a pipe dream to think this country will live in harmony and everything will get better if we elect the right President. Happy Sunday.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-22-2023 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Where's SW to tell us anyone who won't vote for Trump is a pussy who gets their feelings hurt?
    Apparently he’s living in your head, pussy.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Compromise is just another word for “give liberals what they want without getting anything in return.” Progressive and conservative are opposites, and I’m not talking about the people, I’m taking about the very definition of the words. Moderate today is nothing like moderate 50 years ago, or 50 years before that. It’s a pipe dream to think this country will live in harmony and everything will get better if we elect the right President.
    Well removing the flag ended racism. Remember ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Maybe we can force all the churches to close so we can end all of the trans hate

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Apparently he’s living in your head, pussy.
    Lord have mercy....

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    That's what Nikki Haley supported! Removing the Confederate flag. Has it helped anything in SC?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Maybe we can force all the churches to close so we can end all of the trans hate
    Only if there's another "pandemic". And of course while we close the churches we still allow the alphabet people to parade around all June. Because, let's be honest, that community certainly doesn't spread disease. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    None of them are good choices

Biden/Harris 24
    Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Boy this will go over like a Turd in a punch bowl here LOL
    It’s not even a turd. It’s nothing. This stick guy has nothing to offer. By posting this stupid shit, he’s hoping that people will read it and say, wow, this guy knows something that no one else does, or he thinks that somehow he’s smarter than everyone else. Wrong on both counts.

Consider this. The immediate and gratifying flow of information doesn’t exist. You’re not waiting with bated breath anticipation for the next Twitter feed update, and the only thing you have to judge a politician is objective outcome. Outcomes like energy independence - peace in the Middle East - China, Russia, Et al, all sitting in the back seat - historic sustained GDP growth - actual progress on a border wall.

Ungrateful assholes.

Looks like somebody needs a Snickers bar this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Looks like somebody needs a Snickers bar this morning.
    Don’t get him started on sugar

Gentlemen,

If you think there will ever be a coming together of the country or a candidate that can do that either you're crazy or your thinking of the anti christ.

We are far too gone at this point, and compromise is how we got here.

"We just want to marry each other to show our love they said!"

That sure didn't take long to now calling pedophilia MAP Minor Attracted Person(s) Let me remind you of the definition:
    "Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

You're fined and or "canceled" because you dont want to wear the fag flag on your professional athletic jersey.

Little Timmy is playing with a Barbie OMG we better chop his dick off and call him Tammy.

Susie is depressed so her purple haired guidance councilor tells her its all because she is really meant to be a boy, and she needs to get on the Sylvester Stallone vitamin regiment and become another zipper tits and have an add-a-dick-tome procedure.

Some punk who got dead from trying to capture and hold a section of Atlanta, so his comrades decide to play Sherman last night.

There was a reason we use to have so many insane asylums and the only way at this point for there to be some magical coming together in this country is to rebuild those institutions and throw 1/4 of the population in them. The other 1/4 will stop acting fool because they just go along with the latest "thing".

Pick whomever you want for a candidate they are all part of the same party, the Uni-party.

As to the latest "thing" I'm reminded as I'm living in this dudes head of the late great Rush Limbaugh and his ribbons!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

I could go on and on. This is just one more story from the ever increasing plague that is the Sodom and Gomorrah syndrome, plaguing this country! This particular story is absolutely heart breaking. These people cant be gotten along with they cant be tolerated. These people are absolute monsters whom pray on the most innocent amongst us!

You notice they dropped the whole Monkey pox scare when only homos, their kids and dogs were magically catching that virus. Oh no heaven forbid we call out that repugnant group of deviants & their depraved actions.

So if bringing the country together means compromising with this count me out!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

That's so disgusting. The fact that we give them a whole month to basically be worshipped is a clear sign of a civilization in rapid decline.