Thread: T slot aluminum

Default T slot aluminum

Looking for 1.5" T-slot aluminum in the Columbia area. Wanting to upgrade the storage in the garage to something more modular in design as well as a mobile work bench. Anyone know where I can find some?

6EED54E2-DCBA-41E8-8F23-BEEFB7D7DABE.jpg

Thanks in advance
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    now you know that means more work and more of a mess than what I want to deal with. I'm trying to clean this garage up and make it look somewhat decent for the kids to find their toys, the wife to find her decorations and me to have some sort of organizational calmness in the garage.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

McMaster Carr might be as cheap as it gets . I'm not sure though..
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.