Thread: Got pic with another USC personality

Default Got pic with another USC personality

We always get lot of speakers with Clemson ties at our Anderson TD club every year and been trying to expand it. This year we had 3 from USC and truly enjoyed them all

Forgot to post this picture, have posted couple others with some great guys. Landon Powell, if you have never heard Landon’s story you need to. Honestly will bring you to tears.

Tommy Suggs, again very good speaker and enjoyed him as well

The last one we had was Corey Miller , AKA Pastor of Pain. Again a great story and was in a life going really no where in HS but someone took interest in him and motivated him and rest was history. Great speaker and wore his USC HOF jacket , you can tell he was over whelmed about being selected into USC HOF

Next season if any of you USC fans in Anderson on Friday and we have a speaker you would like to hear it is on me, more than welcome to come attend and I wlll buy your lunch

Just warms your heart to see how much sports can positively affect young folks lives

6E581232-2548-4D21-B238-20B99CDFF519.jpg

Very cool. He was a really good player. Don't recall, did he play with LT? Think he may've been a few years later.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Which one is you?

Hoody and suit jacket.
    It’s like Ricky Bobby’s tuxedo t shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Very cool. He was a really good player. Don't recall, did he play with LT? Think he may've been a few years later.

Yes, seems like he said he played couple years with LT