Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cops Gone Wild

Thin blue line has been retired and nasty snail trail is the in phrase.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Read the entire report that's in the link. Holy hell Hall got around.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Read the entire report that's in the link. Holy hell Hall got around.
    Yep, not sure how good she was on the protecting part but she had the serving part well covered.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I wonder what their training sergeant has to say about those events.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

That department is about to get flooded with applications… for chief.

I hope that woman gets the help she needs.

So, what determined who got fired and who got suspended? Did the suspended guys just get handies?
    Last edited by Pcole; 01-12-2023 at 08:36 AM.
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I wonder what their training sergeant has to say about those events.
    Next....

I heard she's opening up a burger joint now. Its a 5 Guys Franchise. Thanks, I'll be here all week.

Lol

I am just surprised this ever got out to the public. Looks like she blowed the wrong ones or left someone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I heard she's opening up a burger joint now. Its a 5 Guys Franchise. Thanks, I'll be here all week.
    Outstanding.
    At least I'm housebroken.

The whistleblower in all this was definitely the Jealous Fat Cop that couldn't get a bj or and handie.... This is absoultely nothing new.. This is happening right now in every police department around the country... Hell as soon as you get hired your training officer gives you the lowdown on the easy ones that you work with. And any new female hired is swarmed like buzzards until someone figures out if she is "cool" or not. I was a young single officer once, and can confirm through first hand knowledge this took place in the 2 departments I worked for....

Where they get you is that "Conduct Unbecoming Of An Officer". That can be used to literally fire you for anything that happens, on duty or not. Where these guys screwed up was doing shit on the clock.. If it had all been in the privacy of their own homes, completely different story..

Yup, it was prob the one that got up in his feelings & was jealous that blew the whistle. And my judgmental side had her pegged full on lesbo from the pic.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 01-12-2023 at 10:00 AM.

I'd be willing to bet lying about it is what got them cooked.

Same thing happened here in Mauldin. Jealousy blew it up. 911 dispatcher was knocking boots with multiple cops on the clock, in the office. A fireman or two were involved too.

One guy got jealous of another and they all got fired. Several of them were married of course.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Sometimes they even get married. Have yall ever heard of anything crazy like that?

As much as it goes against male fantasy, being in a relationship or working with a female with a male libido is a nightmare. I worked with a female that came pretty close to a male libido, but fortunately, my office was 60 miles from hers, hers being in Columbia. She eventually sued the "large telecom" where we worked for sexual harassment after our VP stopped their relationship after she began threatening to tell his wife. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

The lesson here is you NEVER get your paycheck and pussy at the same place. Always ends the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    The whistleblower in all this was definitely the Jealous Fat Cop that couldn't get a bj or and handie.....
    Like the old saying goes... a slut is a woman that will screw anybody. I bitch is a woman that will screw anybody but you.