Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had to make it my own

I read the factory mags are junk, I haven’t shot it yet still waiting on the pro mag. I run lancer mags in my 6.5 Grendel and 300blk AR platforms and love them, we will see if it helps, if not I will go with AICS mags
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Any cycling issues with the magazine?

Nice work. I painted the shotgun i use duck and turkey hunt with. Its not durable as i didn't want it to be in case i wanted to take it off. It last about two years then i just spray it again or touch up. My artistic skill is no where close to yours though. I was just looking at a McMillan stock with the web finish almost like what you did. Like it.
    Last edited by centurian; 01-12-2023 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    10/4. That said shoot me a price
    Yeah when you decide if you want to or not just let me know a price haha
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965