Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Goodbye Fort Bragg

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    Braxton Bragg got his ass kicked all over the west from Tennessee to South Carolina. Should have named that base something else to start with. Ft Liberty does suck though. Should name it for someone associated with airborne, Ridgeway or Gavin
    They can’t name it after a person. Five years will go by and a video will come out of them kicking a dog or cheating on their wife or saying a vulgar word…Then they will have to spend $500,000,000 to rename it again.
    Last edited by whitty; 01-13-2023 at 07:12 PM.

Bragg was the worst general in the confederacy. They allegedly name the southern forts after confederates as and olive branch to the south so they would send their sons to die it their European World wars. I think naming Bragg was intended as an insult as all under him hated him with a passion. No matter it was camp Bragg then fort Bragg for a hundred years and now it is a problem. Fuck liberals.
    Last edited by centurian; 01-13-2023 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Bragg was the worst general in the confederacy. They allegedly name the southern forts after confederates as and olive branch to the south so they would send their sons to die it their European World wars. I think naming Bragg was intended as an insult as all under him hated him with a passion. No matter it was camp Bragg then fort Bragg for a hundred years and now it is a problem. Fuck liberals.
    What's that got to do the price of tea in China as they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Sometimes people get wokeness confused with being considerate of others.
    This is the exact argument that trannies use to force others to use their preferred pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This is the exact argument that trannies use to force others to use their preferred pronouns.
    I don’t burn my brain cells on that one. If someone tells me that their name is X but please call them Y, I can respect that. If someone demands that I WILl call them Y, then I choose to just not talk to them. Problem solved
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

So you let them silence you? Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I don’t burn my brain cells on that one. If someone tells me that their name is X but please call them Y, I can respect that. If someone demands that I WILl call them Y, then I choose to just not talk to them. Problem solved
    27586ADC-5B45-4D78-9AD0-E2EF115E9C50.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    So you let them silence you? Got it.
    No. I’m saying that I don’t waste my time on people or things that I can’t control. If your organization or business has rules that I don’t like, then I just don’t participate or do business with them.

The analogy I was trying to make is that James says that he goes by Buddy and asks me to call him Buddy, I see no problem. If he says, “you WILL call me Buddy” then I just won’t talk to him anymore.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie