God help us. Maybe they are trying to get in front of it now that they know a Republican majority congress is going to get their hands on info they thought they could hide. Who knows. I’ll go ahead and put this out there despite not having any numbers from reliable studies to back it up…I think the “over 65” aspect is likely pure BS. There are definitely some spot-on correlations when it comes to medications and medical phenomena and someone’s biological age; I have serious doubts that this voodoo-medicine would only alter the physiology of 65 year old and older people in a manner that would increase the incidence of stroke without doing the same for folks of any age. I might be wrong there, but I’ll need to see the explanation of the mechanism of action and how it only pertains to older people before I will even consider believing that probable load of horse-shit.

Once they start digging into this, IF they truly start exploring it, I think we are going to see a plethora of screwed up ailments this insanity has caused, is causing, and will continue to cause. And to think we were labeled anti-science, dangerous, tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorists for even considering not taking and not giving our children…as young as newborns…this idiotic poison.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-i...covid-vaccines