Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 23

I tell you one thing buddy------The memories of you and your Dad and a bunch more and including the Ladies and young people is---Wait For It---------BAD ASS and AWSOME!! Tells alot of about you and the people you are with!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This was my old man’s last deer he took. I’ve deemed it an old bruiser taking an old bruiser. He became great friends with our neighbor and he gave us free reign of his fields. They both had a great appreciation of music and think that’s where the bond was created. I bought my dad his license and let him borrow a gun. Our neighbor said have it with the deer and my brother myself and pops all filled a tag in the same field within 36 hours. I shot a band on the last hunt we ever went on together, second to last day of this past duck season. It’s a reminder of our hunt that day, I never knew it would have that kind of significance.
    B6238B65-F4F8-41A0-A47E-B1914F8F8068.jpg
    Last edited by beanhunter; 01-08-2023 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Awesome!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

:like:

Solid season so far!

Love seeing the women hunt pic too! It's a VERY rare occasion that I see a woman hunting ducks around our camp. The kid pics are the best! Raise em up!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Heck yes!

awesome stuff bean. you've been getting after it!

i have a ruger like the one your dad is posing with. that gun will kick the hell out of you lol
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    This was my old man’s last deer he took. I’ve deemed it an old bruiser taking an old bruiser. He became great friends with our neighbor and he gave us free reign of his fields. They both had a great appreciation of music and think that’s where the bond was created. I bought my dad his license and let him borrow a gun. Our neighbor said have it with the deer and my brother myself and pops all filled a tag in the same field within 36 hours. I shot a band on the last hunt we ever went on together, second to last day of this past duck season. It’s a reminder of our hunt that day, I never knew it would have that kind of significance.
    B6238B65-F4F8-41A0-A47E-B1914F8F8068.jpg
    Funny how some of the smallest things that happen sometimes leave us with the biggest memories. My grandfather passed away early this morning and I’ll carry his memory with me on every hunt I take until my last. The first duck I ever shot was with him, a drake pintail. The last bird I ever shot with him was also a drake pintail. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep it together on each pintail that I may harvest in the future. And to think people think hunting is about killing or “piles make smiles”…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    i have a ruger like the one your dad is posing with. that gun will kick the hell out of you lol
    I feel your pain. Picked up a Tikka T3 in 7mmRemMag and decided to let my my M77 go. The Ruger was a great shooting gun but yeah it kicked pretty good.

Cody, them stacks of specks are pretty impressive. Keep getting on em in your dad's memory. Nice hunting!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-17-2023 at 08:15 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    Funny how some of the smallest things that happen sometimes leave us with the biggest memories. My grandfather passed away early this morning and I’ll carry his memory with me on every hunt I take until my last. The first duck I ever shot was with him, a drake pintail. The last bird I ever shot with him was also a drake pintail. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep it together on each pintail that I may harvest in the future. And to think people think hunting is about killing or “piles make smiles”…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry for your loss.
    DILLIGAF

The first pic...that guy is in John Wick right?
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004