Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 and up GM

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    I guess Dec 7th 1941 means nothing to you.
    My granddaddy fought the japs. I have his service pistol that he used to kill them with on the islands. There was no hate for someone like he carried for them. Unless things change, I'll never buy another vehicle besides a toyota.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I kick myself every day for getting rid of my 2008.

I’m still salty for you not selling me that for what you took from the dealership on it … you gave it away.

My wife has a 2016 Suburban, if it dies tomorrow I wouldn’t be surprised. I’ll keep driving my 20 year old Land Cruiser and 12 year old F Series. The older I’ve gotten, the less bells and whistles of new cars appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I’m still salty for you not selling me that for what you took from the dealership on it … you gave it away.
    I tried to give it away to my kid.

He was there when I bought my new one. I offered it to him and when he said, "naw, I'm good"...I was a little dumbstruck. I told the dealership to factor my trade into the deal to hopefully nudge him into acceptance. Then I signed and was like, "well..............shit".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I've been looking at the 2500 gas. Seems to not have all this crap on the engine and the WT model fits my needs with as few bells and whistles as possible... Either people are not having too many problems with them, or they are just not posting about it because I haven't been able to find much bad about them.

It does to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    My granddaddy fought the japs. I have his service pistol that he used to kill them with on the islands. There was no hate for someone like he carried for them. Unless things change, I'll never buy another vehicle besides a toyota.
    You disrespect your grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    So you own nothing Japanese made … nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    Are you the one that got a lemon and hates GM with a passion? I understand your frustration but I’ve had 2 different sierra’s with the 6.2 the last 9 years with about 160,000 total miles. The first truck had an A/C issue at like 60k which is a common known problem. That’s the full extent of the problems I’ve had with either truck. The first truck I drove in M5 most of the time to disable the DFM. But I haven’t done anything with the ‘19 other than drive it
    Not me. I drive an '01 4runner. 330k miles. Probably needs to be replaced soon. It will most likely be with a Toyota, not because Dec 7th means nothing to me but because they are better vehicles and go forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Explain.

Before you answer, what did you fuel your american made piece of shit up with today? Gasoline? Where did it come from? Some american hating jihadi supporting OPEC entity? If you're driving an electric vehicle, I'll bet the lithium for the battery was mined in Afghanistan, putting money in the pockets of the Taliban.

I'll only entertain the notion from you that I am disrespecting my grandfather by owning two Toyotas if you'll own that your disrespecting the servicemen who died in Afghanistan or anyone who died on 9/11 by powering your deer cameras with lithium batteries or putting gas in your union made piece of shit.

My 08 frontier is ol reliable. It aint pretty and it rides like shit, and is awful on gas with the Toyo MT's i've got on it. But it seems to be a tough little truck, just rolled over to 242k

I guess everything you own is American made? Did you type that response on an iPhone? My wife’s aunt married a German fella? Should I hate his guts because of Hitler? Toyota makes a superior product. I would rather not spend my time and money at a repair shop. My old man worked on cars his entire life. When it was time for my first car he said look for a Toyota.

Keeping up with the Jones costs money and maintenance...

For me, a simpler life is a happier life; I'll keep rolling around in in my bell and whistle free 05 4runner and work truck.

go be poor somewhere else....

connor is on way to mizzou and bragging on his friend's ecodeisel getting 40mpg
    i told him "thats why yall arent driving your 97 four runner"
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

According to Cars.com, the Tundras (and Sequoias) are the most American-made trucks. In fact, one in every 200 workers in Texas owes their job to Toyota: https://www.motorbiscuit.com/1-in-ev...toyota-tundra/

I would rather have jobs here and not care where the profits go (if I cared where profits went, I would not buy any petroleum products at all.) Kind of like my favorite musicians, I hate their politics and wish they would just shut up and sing. Other than that, they do not break. All they want is fresh oil and clean gas (perhaps too much of it.). MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 01-05-2023 at 03:22 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

One of life's great mysteries is why do 4runners feel so light, yet so sluggish, but get terrible mpg? I understand why my land cruiser gets poor mpg.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I put a chip in that deletes the DFM/AFM, auto start stop on my 2020 Chevy. Did 10,000 miles without it and average was 16.9 mpg and now after 11,000 with it average close to 18.
    link?

I just don’t want to miss a chance to say what an unreliable vehicle my Silverado has been. Will never own another GM product.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I've been looking at the 2500 gas. Seems to not have all this crap on the engine and the WT model fits my needs with as few bells and whistles as possible... Either people are not having too many problems with them, or they are just not posting about it because I haven't been able to find much bad about them.
    This is the route I went. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want Tundra to go back to the last body style before 2022, offer a flip up back seat with a flat floor like Fords, and have just a little bit better mileage.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Didn’t have any issues from my 15 Silverado till 150k. Lifters and New transmission since then.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH