Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamlin

Default Hamlin

Prayers up for damar Hamlin. Doesn’t look good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I e been watching football since the early 80s. Never have I ever seen and ambulance on the field.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

CPR and AED used on field…CPR for more than 6 min

He has a pulse but not breathing on his own

I bet he went into arrhythmia from the chest blow. He got rosc so it's looking good so far

Awful. Prayers for him, his family and his team.

It was tough to watch prayers for him and his family.

Prayers for him. Man I’m hoping for good news

Scary stuff. Prayers up to him and his family. Does not sound good whatsoever. It was hard to watch.

Monday Night Football suspended

Scary stuff.

Hope he is ok but goes not look good at all

Back when our son was in little league baseball (35 now) I remember some kid in the Upstate getting hit with a pitch, he turned into the pitch instead of opposite direction from what I recall. Pitch hit him in chest and he went into cardiac arrest

Saw something similar first hand back in August at Westside, scrimmage game between Crescent and some school from GA. Guy running Jumbotron in booth beside me made comment something was wrong with CHS Cheerleader. They had sat her down in a chair. It was almost like slow motion she just fell over on the track. First thought was something related to heat Playsafe Trainer was all over and and in a split second they were doing CPR and eventually brought out defibrillator. Crowd as well as myself just sat there numb watching all of this. VERY HEART WRENCHING. Finally got her in ambulance and to Anmed AD texted me and said she had no pulse and was not breathing but before ambulance left they did have pulse and had her breathing She is doing well last time I checked on her last month but still is one of the most numbing affects I have ever had in my life. Plus watching Her Mom down on the track while they were working on her

Prayers to Hamlin and his family

Last edited by tprice; 01-03-2023 at 06:23 AM.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha and Abby View Post
    que Toothy.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

The clot shot was my first thought

Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Why don’t y’all show some fucking respect and take that shit elsewhere.

Seriously. Why does every subject always have to turn political.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    Seriously. Why does every subject always have to turn political.
    I don't think people are trying to turn it into a political discussion. This has been discussed on this site already with family members dying suddenly with no explanation. Hopefully he pulls through, and it has nothing to do with a vaccine he received, but people have a right to question whether you agree or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Why don’t y’all show some fucking respect and take that shit elsewhere.
    Thank you Tater! Some folks on here never cease to amaze me.

And Luvin' Labs, people can question whatever they want. That's where doing actual research comes in. The issue surrounding most of the discussion or BS spewed on these topics, around here and elsewhere, is that folks have no real knowledge or understanding of what they want to present to others as truth.

I think you can do a quick google search of Commotio Cordis and find is was first documented in the 1800's or something...A little before Covid vaccines. I texted MD friends last night (Because they are smarter than me and versed in such things), and they immediately said it was likely that or another similar diagnosis. I pray that whatever exactly happened, the quick and excellent care that young man received saves his life.

Nobody on SCDUCKS knows Damar Hamlin. Everybody on SCDUCKs knows someone that got the vaccine because they trusted the "medical profession" or had to to keep their jobs. It's not political. It's personal.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Nobody on SCDUCKS knows Damar Hamlin. Everybody on SCDUCKs knows someone that got the vaccine because they trusted the "medical profession" or had to to keep their jobs. It's not political. It's personal.
    It seems you can’t keep politics out of your personal beliefs. You bring up the vaccine every chance you get. This thread had nothing to do with the vaccine. He collapsed after taking a hit to the chest on a football field. My wife had a friend of hers die after taking a tennis ball to the chest when they were 9 or 10 years old. Well before the Covid vaccine. This was in the late 90’s before AED’s were widely available at sports complex’s.