Thread: 1-2

Default 1-2

Slipped into the swamp on this foggy morning and tested out the salvo. Killed the only two i shot at, one off the water and the other on the wing. The gun is definitely quieter, but still fairly loud. It is more balanced than you would think. Doubt it will be my go to every time, but it will get some use.
    7D6E88AA-DC5F-4582-BE97-7898C49EF0C3.jpg
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

You are the first person I know of to hunt with that suppressor.

What is the OAL on that barrel?

Wanna go to the refuge this week? You bring the quiet gun, I’ll work my dog. You can kill my limit also….

Haha, barrel is cut to 16 and the salvo is 12 inches i believe. You can reduce the length of the salvo by buying different rods. I might try to take it to down some to make it balance even better.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Drylok View Post
    You are the first person I know of to hunt with that suppressor.

What is the OAL on that barrel?
    We've been using them the last 3 years in the blind. Certainly keeps my bell from being rung by my partner.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Wanna go to the refuge this week? You bring the quiet gun, I’ll work my dog. You can kill my limit also….
    There’s been a boat hunting the refuge the last couple days.

Steelin and/or the OP, how does the choke situation work with that thing? Is the end of it threaded for a specific pattern like Rem-Choke, Mobil, etc?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Steelin and/or the OP, how does the choke situation work with that thing? Is the end of it threaded for a specific pattern like Rem-Choke, Mobil, etc?

You get a choke adapter threaded to your gun of choice. Put it in the barrel and then attach suppressor to it.

So the suppressor attaches to the choke in the gun?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I found the suppressor worked much better with the second and especially the third shot. But the first is loud.

If immediately reloading and shooting it retains the usefulness but three minutes later you start all over.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.