Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Decent One

Default The Beamer Steamer Rolls On

South Carolina has hauled in a massive new member of its 2023 recruiting class. Defensive lineman Elijah Davis announced Tuesday night that he’s committed to USC. Davis is rated a four-star recruit, the No. 4 junior college player and the No. 1 JUCO defensive lineman in the 2023 class, per the 247Sports Composite that factors in all networks.
    South Carolina has landed a true stud and immediate contributor in the 1st-team preseason JC All-American DT. Throughout this season, Davis' recruitment blew up with nearly every major program in the southeast, including Alabama, and Tennessee, which the Gamecocks edged out for his services.

Davis had offers from Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas and Auburn, among others.

Davis is the latest get for a South Carolina defensive line class that is already among the better groups in the country. He joins a list that includes four-star prospects Desmond Umeozulu, Xzavier McLeod, Zavion Hardy and Monteque Rhames.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-21-2022 at 01:13 AM.

Xzavier McLeod Signs Letter Of Intent
    Defensive lineman Xzavier McLeod has made things official and is staying home at South Carolina.
    their most notable win was defensive lineman Xzavier McLeod. The Gamecocks beat out several SEC powers, including Georgia. McLeod has one of the class's highest floors, which should impact the interior.

South Carolina flips former Clemson, Miami tight end commit Reid Mikeska
    A flip commitment was added to the South Carolina recruiting class. Three-star tight end Reid Mikeska (Cypress, Texas/Bridgeland) has announced that he has dropped Miami, a school he’s been committed to since June 19, and will sign with the Gamecocks. Mikeska just made the post on his social media account, which came shortly after head coach Shane Beamer made his "Welcome Home" tweet on Tuesday afternoon.
    He was heavily recruited by Climp5in and originally committed to Pickin's Community College For Farm Animal Exploitation
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-21-2022 at 01:27 AM.

Trey Knox was a great red-zone target for the Arkansas Razorbacks in 2022, finishing second on the team to WR Matt Landers with 5 touchdown grabs
    After the year, he decided to explore his transfer options and entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal.
    Now, it appears he’s found a new home. He took to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon to reveal he was committing to coach Shane Beamer and the South Carolina Gamecocks:

Four-star OL Oluwatosin Babalade recommits to South Carolina football a week after decommit

Just hours after new offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains was hired, four-star offensive lineman Oluwatosin Babalade decommitted from South Carolina football. On Tuesday, exactly one week later, Babalade recommitted the Gamecocks' 2023 class.

Kelton Henderson's Game-Breaking Speed Adds Dimensions To Carolina's Offense
    Wide receiver Kelton Henderson has remarkable speed that could add new pieces to South Carolina's offense.
    Speed kills. It's a famous saying in recruiting circles, and for good reason. Speed is the one thing that can't be learned or coached; you can always hit the film room, lift weights, or work on your game, but speed is a gift.
    Wide receiver Kelton Henderson has that gift. The Florida native has terrorized defenses for his entire high school career, and now he brings that electric element to South Carolina's offense.
    Henderson is a slender 5-11 and 175 lbs., but he can fly. Lehigh Senior High School used him on sweeps, reverses, and screens to put Henderson in one-on-one scenarios.
    Henderson's short-area quickness is unparalleled. He can shrink his hips in a tight window before exploding through his stance and hitting the accelerator to the outside.
    Furthermore, he's an immediate asset on special teams. When you give him several seconds to choose an alley to run through, it spells bad news for the kicking team. Special teams coordinator Pete Lembo is likely very excited about the possibility of having Henderson on the return team.

Offensive tackle Jatavius Shivers made a name for himself, dominating high school and hoping to do the same at South Carolina.
    Dominant. That's the best word to describe offensive tackle Jatavius Shivers, a South Carolina commit since late July.

Shivers is a Georgia native who has played a lot of high-level football. Villa Rica High School routinely plays in big football games with talented players, and Shivers manages to stand out physically amongst P5 players.

He's every bit of his 6-7 and 300 lbs. listing, with arm length to push defensive ends onto their backsides. Shivers dominated the high school circuit with sheer power and will, determined to crush anything that came into his path.

South Carolina recruiting class jumps from #24 to#18 overall in last 24 hours with
    several more surprises ahead according to Beamer.
    Climp5in currently sets at #12 overall

yes, i would stay up till 1am to learn to spell someone's name that starts with a Z and an X.

I mean, how cool is that?

Xzavier!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My favorite is Pup Howard.

You guys ruined it... he was on a roll talking to himself there. If y'all didn't interrupt he prolly woulda kept on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-21-2022 at 09:26 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Him and my son have talked shit to each other most of their lives.. T can baseless smack talk... - just that line was a reply to 2th... XZ is from here.

The thing that I think will catch the NIL will be when the banks start taking grandmas houses.. because most of the time those are at least paid for. I don't care about college football, really football in general. So I might be out of the loop as to knowing how all of this NIL money goes down, and how it's looked after. I do however think this is going to hurt it. Even though in some form they have been paid throughout the years. There's something about being an amateur that should be celebrated. If you all don't like that, so what. I don't care what y'all think.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 12-21-2022 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    You guys ruined it... he was on a roll taking too himself there. If y'all didn't interrupt he prolly woulda kept on.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    He would still be babbling when the sun came up and you all ruined it for him!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

you go ralph!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Shouldn't you be helping with that dumpster fire in the upstate?

395 yards against NC and y'all are already talking about next years Heisman favorite. Almost every other school put over 500 yds on that unranked acc division champ.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yes, i would stay up till 1am to learn to spell someone's name that starts with a Z and an X.

I mean, how cool is that?

Xzavier!

Can't stay up as long as you used to? They make a pill for that. I believe it's blue
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Maybe. And we know you know babbling
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Can't stay up as long as you used to? They make a pill for that. I believe it's blue
    He's more fond of shots.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Maybe. And we know you know babbling
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    My favorite is Pup Howard.
    rowdy-beers-commits-to-florida-international-university