Thread: Lucky

WHOA I bet he is had to check his pants.

That is simply amazing to walk away from that
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He was so spooked that it was all over before he thought to hop the rail, lol...

I'm pretty impressed that he was up and functioning so quickly after that. I bet coming down off of that adrenaline was no fun.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I use to drive the road daily. Crashes attributed to unrecoverable speed were a daily occurrence. I saw one those Polaris Slingshots pull a similar maneuver just prior to rush hour surge. He was in the right hand lane going northbound and ended up heading southbound on the greenway on the other side of southbound traffic. Still have yet to figure out how all the cars missed him that afternoon.

I saw that this mornin gon the news, thatis NOTHING short of a miracle for that officer. That IMO was the hand of God protecting that man.

If you watch closely you can see that when he ran, he happened to be at just the right spot where the 2 cars formed a littled triangle of space between them and allowed him to not sustain injuries. Crazy
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I wonder if the people in car that was pulled over are ok

Wonder if they have a filter than will show the angels that guys had surrounding him. Wow
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    WHOA I bet he is had to check his pants.

That is simply amazing to walk away from that
    Sheeeiii... I had to check mine.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master