Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balls for days

Default Balls for days

Respect...

6x? That's a sturdy bike
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Maybe I should start eating placenta

lol

No shit!! Awsome
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Is this the same guy that had a meltdown because the film crew wasn't wearing a mask?

He's a weird SOB.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Unique guy

A little guy is often the most nuts. Usually the wrong one to put any thing past, usually the wrong one in which to trifle.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    A little guy is often the most nuts. Usually the wrong one to put any thing past, usually the wrong one in which to trifle.
    Buddy of mine in HS wasnt even 5'. More than made up for it in mouth and attitude. Got me into more than a few fights sticking up for his punk ass.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Buddy of mine in HS wasnt even 5'. More than made up for it in mouth and attitude. Got me into more than a few fights sticking up for his punk ass.
    LOL. Must've been nice for him to have a giant friend like you.

Anyone on here from Camden/Lugoff remember or know Marty Shiree? I'm 54, and I still kinda hesitate writing his name on here for fear he might take it wrong and drive out to Wyoming and beat me to death. Dood was legendary! He was about 5'2" of solid bad ass-ness and wan't scared...period. I watched him face off against a behemoth man-child from LEHS one night, and the LE guy pulled his jacket back and showed him he had a pistol tucked into his pants waist. Marty started dancing and bouncing around the guy that was a solid 14" taller and 100+ lbs heavier telling him to pull it out. "Go ahead and pull that motherfugger out...I'll take it from you and beat you to death with it!" I heard this as I was rapidly departing the scene. That was in 1986, and it was the precise moment I realized that it was no longer safe to even spectate a fight let alone be stupid enough to get involved in one.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Duh, he's a Scientologist, which makes him immortal.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I couldn't even watch it much less do it.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I thought that too, but Heaven with Jesus vs spaceship with L Ron Hubbard killed that theory.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Nowadays, movies require modesty, and Tom is an exceptional actor because he respects the audience as individuals who have provided him with a job. He acknowledges that his audience is responsible for his employment. Unfortunately, many other actors have neglected this important aspect. Dude’s work ethic and dedication to his fans are simply unmatched.

Solid post Mr Baldwin

Riveting...

Tom Cruise passion? Cruission?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master