Thread: Dog vest

Default Dog vest

Looking for a vest for a small frame lab. She's 50lbs and not chunky. I got the Avery boaters dog parka that was recommended to me and its just too long and big in the chest. What do you have for compact dogs?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Call these folks and they will make one custom. Their main business is therapeutic human stuff like braces and support bands, etc. I've gotten three or four from them and they fit like they were made for my dog. Below is a cut-n-paste from an email I got from them.

#####################
    The cost of dog vests is $55-$65, depending on the size of the dog. I have attached an order form for your reference. Orders may be placed via phone (360.692.5601), fax (360.692.5600) or email (info@benik.com).

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Have a great week,

Kyle Baumgartner

info@benik.com

I have a Benik for my 45 pound Boykin. It fits well because it’s based off your measurements. It was around $115. I also have a $30 Browning vest that works well. It has Velcro adjustments around the chest and back, so you can snug it down very well.

I have a Browning vest that I bought. It was the most adjustable one I could find. Works great