Thread: "Mutilated Bodies"

Default "Mutilated Bodies"

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

My take:

Billy Ray got tired of momma bear and her cubs tearing his shit up because bears are a massive pain in the ass and handled business.

Then because he's not wasteful, he processed them.

Now he's the boogeyman.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Billy Ray should've known better than to dump the bones where someone would find them.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Bear Advocates= even bigger pain in the ass than the bears. It's all fun and games until little fluffy the foo foo dog gets swatted across the yard, or you got one standing in your kitchen.

Wolf advocates may be bigger dumbasses, er, I mean, misguided souls than bear advocates, but it's close.

On that note, a little ol' lady got mutilated late last night...
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

werewolves of asheville again

pro tip- bag that shit up and put in your neighbors trash can on pick up day.
    Windows Down!

I'm not surprised- Everybody here has lost their minds.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if one of the neighbors hadn't been leaving honey buns and donuts out for the bears and cubs, worried they won't make it through the winter- its ridiculous.
    On a related note- had a well known AT hiker hit a bear on the highway and total her car- now they want to build overpasses on the highways for bears/deer to cross safely. Hell, I just want them to finish construction on 26.
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

Wait until the population of bear rises substantial like . Those same folks will declare war .
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Wait until the population of bear rises substantial like . Those same folks will declare war .
    It just happened in NJ. The governor had once said there would be no more bear hunt as long as he was the gv. After a huge increase in bear human interaction, some of which was physical, the bear hunt is back on. I have some good bear stories from my time up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Delmer View Post
    Hell, I just want them to finish construction on 26.
    A'int that the truth!!

Powers that be stopped the spring bear hunt back in 1999 here in Ontario. Nuisance bear calls soon became the norm over northern Ontario. Fall hunt continued. Spring hunt was reinstated 2020. We got bears out the ass up here.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Powers that be stopped the spring bear hunt back in 1999 here in Ontario. Nuisance bear calls soon became the norm over northern Ontario. Fall hunt continued. Spring hunt was reinstated 2020. We got bears out the ass up here.
    Yes you do. The way the outfitters up there explained it was the spring season is more productive because the bears are hungry, and there is less available food, thus they are more reliant on a bait site when they find one. In the fall, there is more available natural food.

Well, ol’ boy won’t be getting a wanton waste ticked…so he has that going for him.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!