Thread: PSA Dagger

Default PSA Dagger

So in search of getting my wife a gun to keep on her/in her car. I went ahead and got myself a dagger from PSA. Was curious what holsters work well with them? Thanks in advanced for the help!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Not sure what works best with that particular gun, but look at the versacarry owb holsters. I carry a 9mm and an extra mag in their commander holster and it wears great. It rides high, which I like. You can toss a flannel or hoodie on, and nit disappears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

What is the holsters intended function? Is it just a holder of sorts or will it ever be worn? If you go back to psa they will pull holsters that they have in stock and let you try them with a pistol.

If its just a place holder I would be looking for something that fits where you want to store it, possibly helps with it staying in the same exact location all the time and one that allows for an easy and smooth draw.

One will be worn and one will be in a location or a bag.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    One will be worn and one will be in a location or a bag.
    Might be worth checking out a sticky holster or a streamline kydex holster like the ones we the people make just for storing.
    How will it be worn? That will help narrow that down some.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandguy85 View Post
    Might be worth checking out a sticky holster or a streamline kydex holster like the ones we the people make just for storing.
    How will it be worn? That will help narrow that down some.

Open carry on belt while walking in the woods sine concealed carry from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Open carry on belt while walking in the woods sine concealed carry from time to time.
    Looks like options are kind of limited but should be able to find something you like. For owb I like hard kydex style that fully covers the pistol aside from grips with paddle and a locking mechanism. My glock 17 has a light mounted and safariland makes a kydex paddle holster with thumb release that accommodates it.

I feel like the paddle helps spread out the surface area if that makes sense and keeps it from moving around too much.
    We the people has kydex owb holsters that might be worth a look.

Its a Glock 19 clone. There are a million holsters out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Not all Glock 19 holsters will fit it. The trigger guard is a different shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Correct. Not a guaranteed fit but most would likely work.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    That is why I asked the question.

Nerd holsters and they are made here in SC
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?