Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: red wave and herschel

Another candidate in Ga and PA and the senate democratic advantage would be reversed. It doesn't get more stupid than this self destructive selections. Maybe it is intentional. These days there are no Republicans or Democrats just masters in DC and us slaves. America is gone.
    Last edited by centurian; 12-07-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    As someone who is a UGA alum and grew up in Ga, Herschel was a head scratcher to me. Thats the best they could come up with?
    Hand picked by Trump Bo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    As someone who is a UGA alum and grew up in Ga, Herschel was a head scratcher to me. Thats the best they could come up with?
    Latham Saddler was the best candidate. If we are lucky, and the GA GOP pulls their head from their asses, maybe he will run again. Impressive resume.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

So more people voted in the run off? Yeah riiiight.

Hahahahaha

My woman woke up around 10 PM and said Herschel is winning. I told her to go back to sleep, cuz by Midnight he loses .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Here is how the media has been waging war against Trump and successfully damaged him.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/verdict-re...ry?id=94508551

The headline is "Trump Organization Now A Felon After Tax Fraud Conviction". Your average low IQ American thinks Trump is a felon. Very deceptive reporting by the liberal media. They don't do that to Democrats. They shield Democrats from any notion or impropriety.

Here is how the media has been waging war against Trump and successfully damaged him.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/verdict-re...ry?id=94508551

The headline is "Trump Organization Now A Felon After Tax Fraud Conviction". Your average low IQ American thinks Trump is a felon. Very deceptive reporting by the liberal media. They don't do that to Democrats. They shield Democrats from any notion or impropriety.

I dont think the media influences anyone these days. Everyone knows they are bias and most people only watch news that is biased in favor of their ideology anyway. Trump crushed their ego and rubbed their face in it for 4 years. the communists will never let up until he is completely destroyed.

if my business goes down because of something my accountant did, I am to blame.

PERIOD.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Did you yell "period"?

Bc I have in a celebratory manner before too

i yelled bc it gives me a few days off.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I dont think the media influences anyone these days. Everyone knows they are bias and most people only watch news that is biased in favor of their ideology anyway. Trump crushed their ego and rubbed their face in it for 4 years. the communists will never let up until he is completely destroyed.
    I know MANY older folks who believe every bit of it. And they are far from liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    if my business goes down because of something my accountant did, I am to blame.

PERIOD.
    Not according to the law. If that were true Trump would have been considered a defendant. But he wasn't. It was clear the CFO acted alone in the deception.

This same thing happens all the time. CEO's are only charged if they were part of the deception.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I know MANY older folks who believe every bit of it. And they are far from liberal.
    The generation that is 60-80yrs old right now

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    The generation that is 60-80yrs old right now
    I dont believe anything the MSM or the government says

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    whose plan? that's what I dont get. we talk like its a physical being. I just dont get it.
    Ok, how about “strategy”. They thought he could split the independent and black vote. He made it worse.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    So more people voted in the run off? Yeah riiiight.
    Was wondering if anyone was gonna ask that question. And you're absolutely not wrong for speculating, but I wonder if we'd be as speculative if it'd gone the other way?
    Last edited by Black Bart; 12-07-2022 at 07:14 PM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Not according to the law. If that were true Trump would have been considered a defendant. But he wasn't. It was clear the CFO acted alone in the deception.

This same thing happens all the time. CEO's are only charged if they were part of the deception.

Depends on if he signed the returns or any legal documents , even checks. However my guess is he did not sign any of it Typical of his MO, make sure anyone and everyone goes down but himself and call it “business”

Have to say Herschel did better than i thought he would just larger population in metro ATL area than rest of GA combined as it has been explained to me
    Last edited by tprice; 12-07-2022 at 08:38 PM.

Trust me, if Trump was named as a defendant, we would know about it.