Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Vowels to the portal

Are you and I reading the same thread?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Good grief, Clemson lost to the unranked Gamecocks and they still think they should be in playoffs. Win all your games and you’ll get a chance to play with big boys, until then rebuild, recruit, recover and quit f-ing crying.
    what he said

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ok. so, I thought we were gonna be serious for a minute. I know how much you love to be "that guy" when it comes to the sports forum and clemson. so, i'm gonna give you a little insider info to make you even better at giving c1emson people grief....

we are #7 in the country and the acc champions. I dont think you will find a single clemson fan to think we are "in the shitter." are we used to being in the CFB? Of course we are. it really is a nice feeling.

you really should just stick with the victories against UT and Clemson. They are worth bragging about. The rest is just annoying, repetitive bullshit.

Hope this helps.
    here is some insider info that will shed some light for you, even with your orange lensed glasses trying to block the glare.
    An unranked ND ran the ball up and down your ridiculously over-ranked team's back and your so called "nasty" defense.
    Then an unranked SC with a make-shift team of mostly transfer portal 2 and 3 stars and their "never been a HC before" tight ends coach (per BT)
    went to your backyard and bitch slapped Dabo and his 5-stars at home. A lower tiered SEC team at that.
    Stick to playing the UNC, BC, Syracuse, GT and such and keep riding in the slow lane where it's much safer.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-05-2022 at 04:05 PM.

There isn’t a Clemson fan, or damn sure shouldn’t be, that thinks Clemson deserves to be in the playoff. As for this thread, DJ has been nothing but class, and I hope he lands in a spot where he is successful. His time at Clemson had run its course.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I don't get to say this much as a Clemson Fan so y'all let me know if I'm pronouncing it correctly...

"Wait til' next year Bo"

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Rattler was going down and threw it away with no receiver in the vicinity, the call was intentional grounding because he wasn't out of the tackle box and because it happened in the endzone it was a safety. So, yeah it was a good call. .
    That makes sense.We watched while traveling with a roving party and I missed the play, but caught the end of the replay. Wondered why nobody was carrying on about it.

Receiver was 5 yards away, but he never intended to throw it to him, just a desperation heave his direction.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm gonna give you a little insider info ..

Since you are connected,.....anything to the rumor that DJ along with his dad had spent all the NIL money and if he lost his starting position he would have to pay back a pro-rata share?

If so I applaud dabo for keeping him out of financial trouble. Starting Cade really wouldn't have made a difference in the win/loss outcome.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-05-2022 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Receiver was 5 yards away, but he never intended to throw it to him, just a desperation heave his direction.
    It's amazing how perception/blind allegiance can cloud even the clearest of facts...

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Good grief, Clemson lost to the unranked Gamecocks and they still think they should be in playoffs. Win all your games and you’ll get a chance to play with big boys, until then rebuild, recruit, recover and quit f-ing crying.
    Hey man, no team who loses to 4 loss u of sc deserves to even sniff the playoffs. We all know that. I mean that’s a freaking 9 year low point for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    I mean that’s a freaking 9 year low point for damn sure.
    its going to get a lot worse

I don't see it getting any worse in the near future. The landscape of the ACC isn't changing and they will continue to land top tier recruits. They will continue to win 10 games every year with talent alone. It'd be hard not to do with who they line up against.
    Despite their subpar coaching and the inability to develop players.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    There isn’t a Clemson fan, or damn sure shouldn’t be, that thinks Clemson deserves to be in the playoff. As for this thread, DJ has been nothing but class, and I hope he lands in a spot where he is successful. His time at Clemson had run its course.

Well said

Honestly I think 75% of DJ problem is his over bearing Dad that is enjoying the spot light
    Last edited by tprice; 12-06-2022 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    I can practically hear your crying when I read this.
    well then you are practically an idiot.
    keep it up and you can get there
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Are you and I reading the same thread?
    tim cant read

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    i hear ya and agree

but ecu will be along shortly to remind us you didnt type that and I didnt read it.

I made it through the first page of this and had enough. If you're making excuses for him, I don't know what to tell ya. Quit with the "seems like a good kid" BS. He's a paid entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. NIL and the transfer portal turned college football into a farm system for the NFL. They're getting paid, so if they don't perform, they're open to whatever criticism they get. They are no longer amateurs, so either do your job, or piss off somewhere......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I made it through the first page of this and had enough. If you're making excuses for him, I don't know what to tell ya. Quit with the "seems like a good kid" BS. He's a paid entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. NIL and the transfer portal turned college football into a farm system for the NFL. They're getting paid, so if they don't perform, they're open to whatever criticism they get. They are no longer amateurs, so either do your job, or piss off somewhere......

I heard that DJ tried to throw his name in the Portal but missed and signed up for Netflix instead.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I heard that DJ tried to throw his name in the Portal but missed and signed up for Netflix instead.