Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Vowels to the portal

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ha.
    coots talking to clemson about riding coattails?

wow

i really think your best bet is "we beat you this year" and just run and hide.
    Actually, Dabo said on his call-in show that he's not counting the USC game as a loss. He says it just offsets the game from two years ago that Ray Tanner/Will Muschamp convinced the SEC to cancel for fear of the typical curbstomping.

i really think your best bet is "we beat you this year" and just run and hide.
    You left out "by 1".

Stick with the talking points.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-05-2022 at 01:04 PM.

ok. so, I thought we were gonna be serious for a minute. I know how much you love to be "that guy" when it comes to the sports forum and clemson. so, i'm gonna give you a little insider info to make you even better at giving c1emson people grief....

we are #7 in the country and the acc champions. I dont think you will find a single clemson fan to think we are "in the shitter." are we used to being in the CFB? Of course we are. it really is a nice feeling.

you really should just stick with the victories against UT and Clemson. They are worth bragging about. The rest is just annoying, repetitive bullshit.

Hope this helps.
    Get another dart in him. And the gaff...no the big gaff
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Man the harpoons?

Y'all beat me to it. Holy crap.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Unfortunately its still only speculation at this point. He hasn't come out and said it himself... And what happened to his dad? That dude was all up in the NIL deal business and bad mouthing Clemson coaching there for a while, then just disappeared.

I reckon Alabama is on the way to the shitter as well by some of these nerds thought process. They aren't in the CFP this year and didn't even make the conference championship. Plus the Big 10 has 2 teams in the CFP and the SEC only has 1. Guess the SEC is on the downward spiral as a whole as well.

ok. so, I thought we were gonna be serious for a minute. I know how much you love to be "that guy" when it comes to the sports forum and clemson. so, i'm gonna give you a little insider info to make you even better at giving c1emson people grief....

we are #7 in the country and the acc champions. I dont think you will find a single clemson fan to think we are "in the shitter." are we used to being in the CFB? Of course we are. it really is a nice feeling.

you really should just stick with the victories against UT and Clemson. They are worth bragging about. The rest is just annoying, repetitive bullshit.

Hope this helps.
    I can practically hear your crying when I read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    You left out "by 1".
    I am all in for Clemson, but you win by the score, you lose by the score. After the win against notre dame by 2, Dabo said you only need 1 to win. So it doesn’t matter if we lost by 1 or 100, it goes in the L column.

Let us not forget that the safety call was bullshit. Rattler got it off clean. Even gifted a deuce from the refs, couldn't get it done...

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    I reckon Alabama is on the way to the shitter as well by some of these nerds thought process. They aren't in the CFP this year and didn't even make the conference championship. Plus the Big 10 has 2 teams in the CFP and the SEC only has 1. Guess the SEC is on the downward spiral as a whole as well.
    Don't go using facts and logic in here, the mouthbreathers can't understand that stuff, it's all about the emotions and feels.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Let us not forget that the safety call was bullshit. Rattler got it off clean. Even gifted a deuce from the refs, couldn't get it done...
    Rattler was going down and threw it away with no receiver in the vicinity, the call was intentional grounding because he wasn't out of the tackle box and because it happened in the endzone it was a safety. So, yeah it was a good call. Don't worry though, they missed a holding call on one of those deep balls that everyone saw but the refs to make up for any slight you might have felt.

Congrats on the state championship though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

DJ would have beaten UNC by 10-20 if Dabo had left him in. NC is just that bad. Their other opponents put 500-700 yds on NC. 385 yds. isn't worthy of the CFP talk and what ifs.

They should have put DJ back in at some point, even if it was for a series or two. They owed him that.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yep. There was a receiver close enough to justify a no call,....especially when you're getting throw sideways. DJ routinely misses receivers by 10-12 yards, from the pocket. I don't see them calling that bs on him.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-05-2022 at 02:49 PM.

An SEC team that won is bitching about a call made by SEC refs? That’s rich

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Don't go using facts and logic in here, the mouthbreathers can't understand that stuff, it's all about the emotions and feels.
    Yep don't let logic screw up your story. If you really think a two loss Clemson can be compared to a two loss Alabama, you have no business commenting on football.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    DJ would have beaten UNC by 10-20 if Dabo had left him in. NC is just that bad. Their other opponents put 500-700 yds on NC. 385 yds. isn't worthy of the CFP talk and what ifs.

They should have put DJ back in at some point, even if it was for a series or two. They owed him that.

This guy understands.

Well, he is taking your running back with him too,
    I guess I have that also, huh?
    Y'all can now tell us how Dabo wants him to leave and he didn't live up to his billing
    Sinking shit ship
    https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-foo...r-portal-41382

those pesky #36 and #31 teams just ruining Climp5in's delusions of grandeur

Good grief, Clemson lost to the unranked Gamecocks and they still think they should be in playoffs. Win all your games and you’ll get a chance to play with big boys, until then rebuild, recruit, recover and quit f-ing crying.