Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Vowels to the portal

Default DJ Vowels to the portal

Well bye
    Go Tigers!!!

Maybe he can go to SC

Is it official? Only seen “is expected to” so far

I wish the kid nothing but the best if he goes. He needs a change of scenery and hopefully he can rediscover his confidence. Seems to be a good kid, hard worker, and good teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    I wish the kid nothing but the best if he goes. He needs a change of scenery and hopefully he can rediscover his confidence. Seems to be a good kid, hard worker, and good teammate.
    This. I make fun of him, but you can tell he cares about team and is just struggling with the mental aspect of the game.

UveplayedyourlastdowninTigertown can’t be gone soon enough. Don’t worry if you see him at the McD’s window, that’s more like a handoff, he drops a few but not too many. If it’s Sonic, move on you ain’t getting your food.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I heard he was working on an official twitter statement but it was incomplete.

Yes sir I agree. Something went wrong when it surfaced about his parents getting divorced it seems.
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    UveplayedyourlastdowninTigertown can’t be gone soon enough. Don’t worry if you see him at the McD’s window, that’s more like a handoff, he drops a few but not too many. If it’s Sonic, move on you ain’t getting your food.
    You’re such a douche I hope your ford breaks down next.
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    I heard he was working on an official twitter statement but it was incomplete.
    This was awesome
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I believe he graduates next week.

Good luck to him.

His coaches hold more responsibility than he does. I’m sure he tried his best, it just wasn’t good enough.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Bojangles paid him 1 $million in a NIL deal
    and yes, he has snakes in his head but its most likely from TigerNet
    and the delusional fan base
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-05-2022 at 12:40 AM.

Maybe he will light up the west coast.

He had almost 2 complete seasons to get it together and simply fell short... like most of his pass attempts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Seems like a nice kid. Good luck to him. And they should move him to TE.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

...if he wants to go to the League.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Holy crap at the platitudes, told y’all for two years the kid was a scrub and didn’t have the intelligence to play QB. It wasn’t a fluke that Klubnik comes in and starts dropping dimes and the playbook opens up. Uaintworthashit was protected for two years and given every opportunity to prove he had it, Johnson, Helms or Wise would have won the games he did and looked better doing it. Something was going on to give him as much rope as he got because he was the worst Clemson QB since Nealone Greene. Good riddance.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

i'm sure the ecus will make fun of his situation but he sure seems to have handled it with a great deal of maturity, while leading us to another ten win season.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    he has snakes in his head but its most likely from TigerNet and the delusional fan base
    Having snakes in the backfield is a better situation.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-05-2022 at 07:38 AM.