Thread: Even trading a bow over archery talk.

Default Even trading a bow over archery talk.

Any of the brainiacs in here have an idea how one could do an even trade without getting screwed. I want to trade a nexus 6 for a nexus 2. Any help would be appreciative.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-04-2022 at 11:08 AM.

Just make a post stating what you stated above. People trade bows all the time.

One thing I try to do whenever buying/trading bows is to find ones that have not had the warranty registered.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    Just make a post stating what you stated above. People trade bows all the time.

One thing I try to do whenever buying/trading bows is to find ones that have not had the warranty registered.
    I have purchased used bows but you always have the PayPal avenue to get your money back. With an even trade that complicates things.

Do they have seller ratings and/or feedback on that site? If not I'd say you're just rolling the dice, same as that guy is with you.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I have purchased used bows but you always have the PayPal avenue to get your money back. With an even trade that complicates things.
    Yup. It's pretty much a trust thing. Fortunately, over the years I've only had one issue on there and the guy I bought the bow from made it good by refunding my money.

One thing you can do is maybe get a shop involved. Offer them a few bucks to have the bows come through their shop. You'd be paying double shipping though and (I think) right now shipping on a bow is about $50 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    Do they have seller ratings and/or feedback on that site? If not I'd say you're just rolling the dice, same as that guy is with you.
    Yes. They also have a "black-list". Overall, they do a good job at keeping the classifieds honest, but you do still have those that slip through the cracks.

Problem solved. Guy is in Virginia Beach. We are going to meet half way after the holidays.

I’d advise to not go shoot the new revex if you want to keep your nexus series. My 4 should be here by February.

Had a chance to shoot it a couple days ago. I still prefer the double cam. Just really liked that system.