Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Climp5in Vs. UNC

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Most of us find you to be pretty rational. Are you saying that Cade isn't the generational talent that he appeared to be against an admittedly weak UNC defense?
    I think it’s clear that he isn’t Trevor or Deshaun, but few are. I think and hope he has a bright future, but those two dudes came out of the box ready to go.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I think it’s clear that he isn’t Trevor or Deshaun, but few are. I think and hope he has a bright future, but those two dudes came out of the box ready to go.
    Is it clear? When was he ever given the chance to get in and be DW or TL? Against a ND team backed up on the 5 with a line that wasn’t blocking a peewee team? He never got a shot other than Syracuse and they kept it on the ground. Last week was the only time he’s had his foot on the gas in the offense. He did a heck of a job IMO.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Is it clear? When was he ever given the chance to get in and be DW or TL? Against a ND team backed up on the 5 with a line that wasn’t blocking a peewee team? He never got a shot other than Syracuse and they kept it on the ground. Last week was the only time he’s had his foot on the gas in the offense. He did a heck of a job IMO.
    Yep. Even if the UNC defense was the worst in the country, Cade didn’t get sacked 5 times because he has pocket awareness, DJ would stand there like the pass rushers we’re just supposed to wait until he was ready throw. Cade threw passes where they were supposed to go and put them in the hands of his receivers. DJ was just as likely to overthrow as underthrow. Uof8C needs to send Dabo a mail truck full of Christmas cards for making the boneheaded decision to not pull DJ.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-05-2022 at 07:09 PM.

Dabo was smart to learn from Beamer. He saw how Beamer went with the unknown qb in the mayo bowl last year to catch unc off guard.

Mack Brown has shown that he can only prepare for one qb. Had he known that Cade was the guy instead of DJ, he would have been ready and shut him down.

Am I doing this right?

I posted this(below)on another thread after reading it earlier today. I come home from work and my wife tells me the same thing. She heard it on TV. It sounds logical and explains a lot.

________
    Anything to the rumor that DJ along with his dad had spent all the NIL money and if he lost his starting position he would have to pay back a pro-rata share?

If so I applaud dabo for keeping him out of financial trouble. Starting Cade really wouldn't have made a difference in the win/loss outcome.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Dabo was smart to learn from Beamer. He saw how Beamer went with the unknown qb in the mayo bowl last year to catch unc off guard.

Mack Brown has shown that he can only prepare for one qb. Had he known that Cade was the guy instead of DJ, he would have been ready and shut him down.

Am I doing this right?
    I thought Dabo was just taking orders from his boss, Nikki Haley... In hindsight, she was, of course, right.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Not a Clemmer here, but did you also notice that they were the same number of plays away from being 2 TDs up as well? Hell they were 1 fumble away from winning by 2....
    Then what are you. You always dogpile with the rest of the "Clemmers"
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Anyone else other than me ever realized how bad the acc sucks?
    no
    its just you

and ecu
    you should start a club

you can finally be vice president

in charge of lemons and cameras.

congrats?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    2th'll be along to tell me I'm wrong, but this thread feels increasingly like Tater desperation and justification. And bless your heart, trkyklr. You're arguably the most eloquent, optimistic, yet delusional Tater I've ever seen.
    ha.
    all i saw was turkyklr responding to catdaddy but if that's your definition of reeking of desparation, so be it.

crazy thing that "perspective"
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Then what are you. You always dogpile with the rest of the "Clemmers"
    I believe "his" team got beat soundly by GA and USC this year.

that may be the most ridiculous thing i have read on this forum ,and that is saying a lot, but my point was how competitive was south carolina when they played in the acc? and paul dietzl the football coach and athletic director at the time withdrew carolina from the acc because he thought the 800 minimum SAT score required for athletic scholarships put into place by the conference would keep the gamecocks from signing the kind of players needed for their football program to reach national prominence, their is your history lesson for the day based on actual facts, you can research it yourself

*There. You must’ve been the type of player Dietzl was targeting
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    *There. You must’ve been the type of player Dietzl was targeting
    That's the worst thing you took from that?

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    That's the worst thing you took from that?
    Convenience, buddy

Quote Originally Posted by barrineau View Post
    that may be the most ridiculous thing i have read on this forum ,and that is saying a lot, but my point was how competitive was south carolina when they played in the acc? and paul dietzl the football coach and athletic director at the time withdrew carolina from the acc because he thought the 800 minimum SAT score required for athletic scholarships put into place by the conference would keep the gamecocks from signing the kind of players needed for their football program to reach national prominence, their is your history lesson for the day based on actual facts, you can research it yourself
    Un. Hinged.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

typical response from a gamecock fan when you use actual facts to settle a debate

Quote Originally Posted by barrineau View Post

Wow. Sounds like you do TOO much research. Put yourself out there. Stewing like this is bad for your blood pressure
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Un. Hinged.
    I'm surprised he didn't throw in that Alabama ass kicking on Nov 29th, 1900........,35-0 Clemson.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Did you just make fun of a Clemson fan for doing too much research by quoting a game score from 1900?

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Did you just make fun of a Clemson fan for doing too much research by quoting a game score from 1900?
    CD didn't have to research it, he was there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013