Thread: Ducks In South TX

Default Ducks In South TX

Does anyone have connections or recommendations for ducks around Corpus Christy? Planning to visit a friend between Christmas and New Year and would like to get my son on a hunt.

Keep driving south a couple hours and take your passport.

I went with a guide in Corpus Cristi several years ago. I don't remember the guides name but my girlfriend set it all up. The idiot got the boat stuck on a sandbar and we sat there until 9AM when his buddy finally rescued us. To make matters worse, he had dropped off another group just prior to that and gave them my gun. Needless to say, I got a full refund.

Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Pimpin ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I went with a guide in Corpus Cristi several years ago. I don't remember the guides name but my girlfriend set it all up. The idiot got the boat stuck on a sandbar and we sat there until 9AM when his buddy finally rescued us. To make matters worse, he had dropped off another group just prior to that and gave them my gun. Needless to say, I got a full refund.
    Sounds like one of my better days afield.

I'll let you know tomorrow. Going in the morning.

Look up Laguna Moon Outdoors on FB. The owner is originally from SC and is good people.

*Corpus Christi

Check out circle H outfitters. They run operations in southeast Texas and in Rockport, just east of CC. Ive been with them a few times and have always had good hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk