Thread: Who does good work with Cerakote?

Default Who does good work with Cerakote?

I want to get a Citori barrel cerakoted. I found one "certified" applicator on the official Cerakote dealer locator web page within a 50 mile radius. it looks like a very small operation and I don't know anything about the shop. Has anybody had a gun cerakoted and was thrilled with the end product? I don't mind shipping gun parts if I have to.

Maurice in newberry
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Carolina custom camo in Lugoff. I think they do some of Brownings work already.. I talk to one of them every so often

I have an older beretta I was thinking about doing, cerakoting some of the metal.. in passing I mentioned it, and he said they had the browning new brownish color that they did on the wicked wing.. I was wanting to keep all of the wood, then go to a mud color on the metal

I just want to knock the shiny off the barrel for dove hunting. I have it rattle canned right now with a dull green and it looks good against the original wood stock and forearm. The receiver is slick and shiny from being carried a million miles behind bird dogs and I kind of want to leave that alone. I think I bought this gun in 79 or so and it's still one of my favorites.

Thanks for the input. I'll give them a call.

Carolina Customs did mine a couple years ago and did a great job. They're also a scducks sponsor.

Carolina Custom did a cerakote dip combo for me a few years ago on an Extrema 2. I’m very pleased.