Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy or Sad

Default Happy or Sad

Word is Satterfield is gone to Nebraska with Matt Rhule. Most of the year you chickens wanted to tar and feather him, the last two weeks you've decided to make him a saint. What's the feeling now? Heard a blurb this morning that Rattler may go ahead and come out with his stock as high as it is too.

Will Jeff Scott be hired or is he coming back to Clemson after Dabo demotes or fires Streeter?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Satterfield is gone. Rattler will be back. 2 is coming. HAPPY.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 11-28-2022 at 11:11 AM.

Gotta hand it to Beamer, everything seems to be flowing his way right now.
    Satt needed to go. He bought time with the last 2 performances but for the program he needed to go. He leaves a hero and the program is better off.
    Win Win

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Satterfield is gone. Rattler will be back. 2 is coming.
    With Usuckballs under center and Streeter calling plays, I'm sure you are correct.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I wasn't disappointed in Satterfield. I thought execution was more of an issue. If he's gone, so be it. Jeff Scott wouldn't be a bad hire, but I have a feeling he is headed back to Clemson in some capacity. Rattler will be back. Two "good" games doesn't vault him to elite status for the NFL draft.

I'd like to see ol drunk GA Mangus come back.

#2 is 363 days away…regardless. Bank it.

wanna bet?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    #2 is 363 days away…regardless. Bank it.
    Keep that clock going.

I have mixed emotions about Satt being gone. I think he was building his offense here but the overall grade at Carolina for him wasn’t good. I think it’s a good move for both parties. Some of the names I’m seeing as his replacement though are exciting me no doubt. As bad as you Clemson fans don’t want to admit it, Carolina is a hot program right now nationally. Beamer needs to capitalize on this in recruiting and a big OC hire. I also don’t see Rattler coming back to be honest so Beamer will need to hit the portal hard to replace him.

Tickled to see shatterfield gone. Sure we beat UT and Clemturds but what about the other 20 games of paraplegic offensive performances during his tenure?

It'd take a lot of mental gymnastics to try to say he was in charge of play calling duties the last 2 games.

I hope the door hits him on the way out.

I couldn't have told you who he was before the Tennessee game. That said I work and have 3 kids and actually hunt so I don't keep up with the cocks like most Clemson fans do.

Oh yeah,,,,2
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    With Usuckballs under center and Streeter calling plays, I'm sure you are correct.
    For the record it appears that your condescending nickname for USC is better fitting for the “men” that dress themselves in orange a freaking purple and pretend that’s ok
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Satterfield already out. Who they gonna get?

Satterfield already out. Who they gonna get?
    Kendal Briles is a name I'm hearing a lot. I've heard Beamer had a Zoom call with him yesterday because Satt was already headed to Nebraska

I have been impressed with Kendal Briles at Arkansas. I also saw mention of Garrett Riley from TCU. Could be plausible considering the relationship CSB has with Lincoln Riley.

Maybe whoever called the last two games is the guy.

Maybe whoever called the last two games is the guy.
    Exactly what I was thinking! No way Satterfield was the main guy calling the last 2 performances.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    For the record it appears that your condescending nickname for USC is better fitting for the “men” that dress themselves in orange a freaking purple and pretend that’s ok
    You should concentrate more on Tier 1 boats and leave sports discussions to others, since you obviously have zero knowledge of what I was referring to. Stick to your area of expertise.

Which is?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213