Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SCHSFB Championships

Default SCHSFB Championships

Shout-out to my good buddy, Coach (Page) Wofford and the Northwestern Trojans. He's gotten 'em to state in only three years of taking the job. Really proud of my guy. Benedict College, here we come. Go Trojans!
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

When's the big game and who's their opponent
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

South Florence. Saturday, 7:00 PM at Benedict College's stadium (?).
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

S Florence QB is a dude. That might be a high scoring game.
    Bah! Humbug!

NW is a team of dudes, I hope they crush the flatlanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Shout-out to my good buddy, Coach (Page) Wofford and the Northwestern Trojans. He's gotten 'em to state in only three years of taking the job. Really proud of my guy. Benedict College, here we come. Go Trojans!

Whipped my Rams Asses good. Damn good team Hate we our boys so beat up with injuries and did not have much left in the tank. But still proud of them

By way really liked your stadium. My first trip there

Good luck, we pulling for your boys here in Westside SC

VERY impressed with the RB they got, one of smoothest RB’s I have seen in years Follows his blocks and finds and seam and hits it hard
    Last edited by tprice; 11-27-2022 at 03:38 PM.

Watched South Florence against AC Flora on Friday. Both teams had good offenses.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Whipped my Rams Asses good. Damn good team Hate we our boys so beat up with injuries and did not have much left in the tank. But still proud of them

By way really liked your stadium. My first trip there

Good luck, we pulling for your boys here in Westside SC

VERY impressed with the RB they got, one of smoothest RB’s I have seen in years Follows his blocks and finds and seam and hits it hard
    Classy as always. Thanks, brother.

And District III is shared by Northwestern and Rock Hill. And I'd wager that District III Stadium has hosted more big games in the history of SCHSFB than any other stadium in the state, including The Reservation. Either Reservation.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 11-27-2022 at 04:31 PM.

I hope SF QB finds his way to Columbia

Proud of Coach Mustar and his Powedersville Patriots for making to State

He started this program from scratch and took their lumps but look where they are now. Awesome job

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    Yeah, but only if plays WR, TE, FS/SS, or LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    He's a Syracuse commit

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    He's a Syracuse commit
    What's the common thread between Gamecocks and Orangemen?

SF looks unstoppable. Very good on both sides of the ball. No idea what NW looks like but they better be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    SF looks unstoppable. Very good on both sides of the ball. No idea what NW looks like but they better be really good.
    Northwestern could compete in the acc. Maybe that didn't answer your question
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 11-27-2022 at 06:26 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post

Know nothing about SF but NW looked very strong and had to beat what I thought was best Upstate team in AAAA this year in Greenville.

Honestly sounds like best 2 teams in the Championship for this one

Hoping South Florence can pull it off! Go Bruins!

Classy as always. Thanks, brother.

And District III is shared by Northwestern and Rock Hill. And I'd wager that District III Stadium has hosted more big games in the history of SCHSFB than any other stadium in the state, including The Reservation. Either Reservation.
    BB, something we were talking about on radio(we had plenty to talked about in 2nd half LOL) . Does Winthrop use that stadium at all ?

Kind reminds me a lot of Westside Stadium just little more seating. Press boxes like ours, dated but sufficient. Hey they even had bathroom in pressbox. That is HUGE Plus in my book LOL

We broadcast from visitors side
    Last edited by tprice; 11-27-2022 at 06:48 PM.

tprice,

Do you know Shaun Ellis? He was the real-life boogeyman a few years back.

tprice,

Do you know Shaun Ellis? He was the real-life boogeyman a few years back.
    Oh yea. The Big KATT. Haven’t seen him a while around town. Great guy, when my son was at WHS they got a load of NY Jet Green practice pants/jerseys and every player got brand new Nike shoes every year He also bought WHS all new weight equipment as well

Funny think is USuC and Clemson were not even considering him, Coach Luckadoo knew Dan Brooks and Fulmer at TN. They came to look and were foaming at the mouth. Dumbfounded neither of 2 schools instate even looked at him

When our son was playing at WHS (2000-2004) he was on campus in offseason working out with them a lot

He played before I got involved in PA Announcing and radio (I started 2001) Lot of his memorabilia in halls of WHS

Seems like he graduated in 95 from what I recall, I do know he was on Univ of Tennessee’s 1998 National Championship team

Outside of Jim Ed Rice , Shaun probably best athlete to come through WHS (and there have been some good ones )
    Last edited by tprice; 11-27-2022 at 07:36 PM.