Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CFP is in going to be interesting

Default CFP is in going to be interesting

Damn on top of Clemson getting beat by Coots (no we are no way are or ever were a CFP caliber team this year) now I see Michigan beat OSU at The Horseshoe.

That one is like “do I stick a needle in my right eye or left eye “ to me but do like seeing OSU get beat.

Dawgs better not F this one up
    Last edited by tprice; 11-26-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Nothing has changed. No one outside of the orange saw Clemson as a contender. Only a pretender.

I think it's tcu or usc's spot to lose. I could still somehow see osu and Michigan both getting in IF enough crazy things happen
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Nothing has changed. No one outside of the orange saw Clemson as a contender. Only a pretender.

I think it's tcu or usc's spot to lose. I could still somehow see osu and Michigan both getting in IF enough crazy things happen

Did not see OSU getting beat

I agree with you on TCU. Curious to see USC/ND game tonight.

If TCU and So Cal Wins then I think the top four are Ga, Mich, TCU and So Cal. LSU will have to win the SEC Championship to get in... in my opinion, but we've all seen how screwed up the committee can be.

ND will beat USC tonight.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Michigan is the most well rounded team. They will beat Georgia to win the Championship. Whom ever else makes it is irrelevant.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-26-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Michigan is the most well rounded team. They will beat Georgia to win the Championship. Whom ever else makes it is irrelevant.

Agree. And another example of why I think expanding the playoff is dumb and is only a cash grab. The 4 best teams is plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Agree. And another example of why I think expanding the playoff is dumb and is only a cash grab. The 4 best teams is plenty.
    Since the end of the traditional bowl era, “they” have been constantly changing and amending the playoff system and selection process in a never ending attempt to make the pac12 and big 10 relevant (most specifically Ohio State).

Finally after years and years the stars have aligned so that the sec has beaten up on itself and traditional powerhouses are having down years. Good chance tcu or USC and 2 big 10 teams make the playoff. So can we just say mission accomplished and not to continue to water down the grand tradition that is college football. We don’t need a 12 team playoff. Conference rivalries, conference championships, and actually winning your games should still matter. We always have soccer for those who love participation trophies and moral victories.

Thank you, happy thanksgiving, and God bless America.
    Last edited by drwilly; 11-26-2022 at 05:27 PM.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Flip a coin on who wins this year. Strange year of college football. 2 loss Bama team. Coots special teaming their way to a win against Clemson. PAC 12 and Big 12 controlling their destiny for playoff bids. Should be fun to watch

Anybody who takes TCU lightly is a fool.

Georgia vs USC or Ohio State

Michigan vs TCU

If USC wins out they're #4. If they lose Ohio State is in.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-26-2022 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Flip a coin on who wins this year. Strange year of college football. 2 loss Bama team. Coots special teaming their way to a win against Clemson. PAC 12 and Big 12 controlling their destiny for playoff bids. Should be fun to watch
    More like dominating the second half. But whatever makes you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    More like dominating the second half. But whatever makes you feel better
    I agree with that. Kicked the Tigers’ ass in the second half. Did you go to Carolina?
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    I agree with that. Kicked the Tigers’ ass in the second half. Did you go to Carolina?
    Nope. Could you imagine how annoying I'd be right now if I did?

I didn’t go to Clemson either. That’s why I cheer loudly but try to keep my shit talking to a minimum. Just imagine the shit Rick (ECU) would talk if he went to USC and was actually a fan.
    Carolina Counsel

If they win their conference championship games:
    1) Georgia
    2) Michigan
    3) TCU
    4) USC
    With Georgia and Michigan in the championship game.

I didn’t go to Clemson either. That’s why I cheer loudly but try to keep my shit talking to a minimum. Just imagine the shit Rick (ECU) would talk if he went to USC and was actually a fan.
    I just spent 2 hours trying to focus some awesome Hammond kids on S and W&L... Yes, I am a bad example but these kids are ready to roll...

It don't matter where you went or didn't go. First amendment covers sports fandom. I try and talk as much shit as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    If they win their conference championship games:
    1) Georgia
    2) Michigan
    3) TCU
    4) USC
    With Georgia and Michigan in the championship game.
    Agreed. Who is 5 and 6? I'm thinking Osu and Bama

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    You’re a fucking idiot. Punts didn’t win that game. USC drops a pic 6, throws a pic 6, fails to score from the 2 and throws an interception in the end zone, and gives up a safety. It could have easily been a 20 point loss. Keep smoking that orange dope.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

but I did send a bunch of money to U of SC's Darla Moore School of Business for ECU Jr.,
    so I do have that going for me