Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Thanksgiving Spreads

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    48,056

    Default

    Beautiful.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Moncks Corner
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The main reason I even replied was to answer your question about what I thought it was and give a recipe. What some folks call greasy rice is called by others consomme or maybe pilaf. Greenheadrocker looks like he's starting a chicken bog in my vocabulary. I didn't mean to offend. I'll delete my offensive recipe and the others that quoted it can please delete their copies of it and I'll just move along. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and call it whatever you want.
    No need to delete. I also like any rice. It is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for all rice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,606

    Default

    Here ya go, Tater. Fresh out of the oven. Probably can't fish tomorrow but you are welcome to have all you want.

    IMG_3327.JPG

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    22,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    Here ya go, Tater. Fresh out of the oven. Probably can't fish tomorrow but you are welcome to have all you want.

    IMG_3327.JPG
    Looks good

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Manning
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryboiled View Post
    This is us. What you donít see is the collards and stuffing on the stove or all of the desserts to the right.
    Attachment 79345
    Not to bad for a yankee.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,425

    Default

    Iím not a sweets guy usually but I believe that pound cake up above would be my demise.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

    "Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Wateree, South Carolina
    Posts
    46,074

    Default

    I woke up fat without sweets. Damn that oyster pie will getcha...

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    7,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryboiled View Post
    This is us. What you donít see is the collards and stuffing on the stove or all of the desserts to the right.
    Attachment 79345
    Legit spread fuh sho'.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

    - "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MUN-row, NC
    Posts
    7,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The main reason I even replied was to answer your question about what I thought it was and give a recipe. What some folks call greasy rice is called by others consomme or maybe pilaf. Greenheadrocker looks like he's starting a chicken bog in my vocabulary. I didn't mean to offend. I'll delete my offensive recipe and the others that quoted it can please delete their copies of it and I'll just move along. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and call it whatever you want.
    Was just giving you a hard time, bubba. Relax.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

    - "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •