Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Thanksgiving Spreads

Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The main reason I even replied was to answer your question about what I thought it was and give a recipe. What some folks call greasy rice is called by others consomme or maybe pilaf. Greenheadrocker looks like he's starting a chicken bog in my vocabulary. I didn't mean to offend. I'll delete my offensive recipe and the others that quoted it can please delete their copies of it and I'll just move along. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and call it whatever you want.
    No need to delete. I also like any rice. It is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for all rice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here ya go, Tater. Fresh out of the oven. Probably can't fish tomorrow but you are welcome to have all you want.

IMG_3327.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    Here ya go, Tater. Fresh out of the oven. Probably can't fish tomorrow but you are welcome to have all you want.

IMG_3327.JPG
    Looks good

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryboiled View Post
    This is us. What you don’t see is the collards and stuffing on the stove or all of the desserts to the right.
    Attachment 79345
    Not to bad for a yankee.

I’m not a sweets guy usually but I believe that pound cake up above would be my demise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I woke up fat without sweets. Damn that oyster pie will getcha...

Quote Originally Posted by lowcountryboiled View Post
    This is us. What you don’t see is the collards and stuffing on the stove or all of the desserts to the right.
    Attachment 79345
    Legit spread fuh sho'.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The main reason I even replied was to answer your question about what I thought it was and give a recipe. What some folks call greasy rice is called by others consomme or maybe pilaf. Greenheadrocker looks like he's starting a chicken bog in my vocabulary. I didn't mean to offend. I'll delete my offensive recipe and the others that quoted it can please delete their copies of it and I'll just move along. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and call it whatever you want.
    Was just giving you a hard time, bubba. Relax.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master