Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Widgeon/wigeon.

I’m envious.

Time to go further West. That looks likes a great time!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Thanks all. I'm just a selfish guy. I spent 30 years of my life working for an early retirement and researching the best place to live for public land ducks. I don't work a single day during duck season, and with no kids at the house, a small 1200 square foot house with zero land and no upkeep, I can scout/hunt everyday. My wife wishes we didn't live here. The weather truly sucks donkey balls in the winter, nearest Costco/Big box stores 80 miles away. Heck, any store besides groceries.
    She tolerates it for now. I just got to suck it up and take one for the team and treat her to a month in Mexico every year and she forgets I ignored her for the season. That, and I better have dinner ready by 6pm every night. Whoever invented crockpots should get a Nobel prize. Makes my afternoon hunts easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Lmaooo
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Today was our Veterans hunt. The boy on right is 94 years old. 94!
    We had fun.
    2ADC44B8-21E1-492A-A7E6-735F47D727C4.jpg7A4DB32F-AC5C-4F7A-8504-4CE77171C6D2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Man what a blessing it would be to still be able to put on waders at 94 years old! I'd have paid to share the blind and hear the stories that fella could tell!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

That’s real dang sporty!!!!!
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Life goals.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man what a blessing it would be to still be able to put on waders at 94 years old! I'd have paid to share the blind and hear the stories that fella could tell!
    No kidding! That dude looks damn good for 94 and he’s obviously still getting around good. I would feel fairly confident better he was mid-late 70’s. I need to know what his secret is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk