Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CLEMSON v USC. Looks like it is gonna be a game Predictions

Sooo...

the #9 team in the nation is legit worried about an unranked team visiting them in (admittedly) one of the loudest, most intimidating places on Earth? Go figure.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The tigger D-line didn't look so "Elite" against ND.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    You know they change the narrative like democrats
    Yep, everytime it makes them look better.

Using their ranking interpretation, SC has beaten , #1 Tennessee, #6 Texas A&M, and #9 Kentucky. SC sould be #4 In the playoff rankings

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Sooo...

the #9 team in the nation is legit worried about an unranked team visiting them in (admittedly) one of the loudest, most intimidating places on Earth? Go figure.
    those that dont study history are bound to repeat it.

you think TN should've maybe paid more attention pregame?

come now. I dont think I've seen one single clemson fan talking about how unbeatable our team is. or did I miss it?

we aren't that good. On paper, we are better than USC but we better show up.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    those that dont study history are bound to repeat it.

you think TN should've maybe paid more attention pregame?

come now. I dont think I've seen one single clemson fan talking about how unbeatable our team is. or did I miss it?

we aren't that good. On paper, we are better than USC but we better show up.
    Well there is that one dipshit who thinks Clemson has 50/50 odds to make playoffs. That being said the ACC athletic director chairman did still have his team ranked this past weekend
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

well he must be pretty good at math.
    that 50/50 isnt speculation. its math.
    go be bothered by something else.

like coot fans throwing trash on the field.
    stay classy, columbia
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

well he must be pretty good at math.
    that 50/50 isnt speculation. its math.
    go be bothered by something else.

stay classy, columbia
    You dress up like a doctor and drill on teeth. What you know about maff

Show me your work on that 50/50 chance

Well there is that one dipshit who thinks Clemson has 50/50 odds to make playoffs. That being said the ACC athletic director chairman did still have his team ranked this past weekend
    Dipshit, lol. You might want to turn on a tv and look at some sports channels. Many graphics say the same thing I am saying. The computer models have it at 50-60% on any given year. Clemson only needs tcu or usc to lose and for lsu to lose to Georgia. Anyone who doesn’t see that clemson can still get in with just a little help needs to open their eyes. Many sports channels are saying the exact same thing.

1C7D83FB-D467-4781-AA2B-C3D2242C2A12.jpg

That’s espn, I can provide more that give clemson a 50% or better chance if they win out. All I selected was clemson wins out and wins the acc championship. Those were the only questions and I think those go without saying.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-21-2022 at 08:38 AM.

stay classy, columbia
    Jokers were climbing over the walls with two minutes left to start rushing the field. Talk about acting like you’ve never been there before. Poor Rattler looked like he was fearing for his life with all those crazies trying to get a hand on his jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Dipshit, lol. You might want to turn on a tv and look at some sports channels. Many graphics say the same thing I am saying. The computer models have it at 50-60% on any given year. Clemson only needs tcu or usc to lose and for lsu to lose to Georgia. Anyone who doesn’t see that clemson can still get in with just a little help needs to open their eyes. Many sports channels are saying the exact same thing.

1C7D83FB-D467-4781-AA2B-C3D2242C2A12.jpg

That’s espn, I can provide more that give clemson a 50% or better chance if they win out. All I selected was clemson wins out and wins the acc championship. Those were the only questions and I think those go without saying.
    ESPN also told you the lines on the notre dame game. Also told you the line on the UT bloodbath Saturday. They will also openly urge you to vote democrat and abortions are good. Keep on watching that garbage brother

Charge your phone while you watch. Don't play with that playoff predictor while it's charging. It uses a lot of battery. LMFFAO
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 11-21-2022 at 08:46 AM.

There's more than one.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Typical Carolina.

Knock off the #5 team, turn around the next week and crap the bed. Clemson home streak continues, the streak against Carolina continues, and with us taking care of UT, Clemson slides into the playoffs. Clemson, re-energized, comes alive, beats UGA, and steamrolls whoever is left to win the National championship.

All because we beat UT.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    If you want to go by current ranking Florida state is the only ranked team Clemson has beaten
    snicker

Playoffs?
    Dipshits
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-21-2022 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Jokers were climbing over the walls with two minutes left to start rushing the field. Talk about acting like you’ve never been there before. Poor Rattler looked like he was fearing for his life with all those crazies trying to get a hand on his jersey.
    That’s the thing, this pathetic program has never been there before. They have one, maybe two, wins like this every decade, then act like they just won the damn super bowl. It’s laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by hstokes14 View Post
    That’s the thing, this pathetic program has never been there before. They have one, maybe two, wins like this every decade, then act like they just won the damn super bowl. It’s laughable.
    Y'all, too have one or two big wins every decade. At least you did.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Y'all, too have one or two big wins every decade. At least you did.
    Haha you’re comparing winning two national championships to an upset against a #5 Tenn team??

Try again brother

Ouch. No he's saying they've had 2 big wins ever. That happens in a basketball conference you know.
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 11-21-2022 at 10:50 AM.