Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stew-B-Cue...

I am taking the kids to Greenville to the trampoline park sometime tomorrow. We may ride over when we get done with that, would be a fine day for a stew!
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Man that looks tasty. Wish I could make tomorrow happen, but we got company coming over and the wife says it's time for a "deep clean" of the house. Reckon I'll be here helping her tomorrow.
    You need to take a lesson from "The Old Man and The Boy" and find a way to get sent fishin'. Women in a cleanin' mood are like wet cats caught in a foothold trap.

c'mon. Bring a chair and some clean clothes for the kids. Kids always wind up in the creek, especially when it's cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Man that looks tasty. Wish I could make tomorrow happen, but we got company coming over and the wife says it's time for a "deep clean" of the house. Reckon I'll be here helping her tomorrow.
    ProTip: a cleaning lady is some of the best money I have worked in my monthly budget
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    ProTip: a cleaning lady is some of the best money I have worked in my monthly budget
    When I was single I would go without food before I went without Cleanorita. She was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I am a strong believer in household employees. When my wife asks me why the yard doesn’t look right, I tel her to call the yard man. House dirty? Talk to the cleaning lady. Mosquitoes? Ask the Skeeter sprayer. And I can fire them if I’m ever broke
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I am a strong believer in household employees. When my wife asks me why the yard doesn’t look right, I tel her to call the yard man. House dirty? Talk to the cleaning lady. Mosquitoes? Ask the Skeeter sprayer. And I can fire them if I’m ever broke
    I called two different people about cutting my grass for me this past year, neither acted like they were interested in anymore business. Then about a week later a doctor in town gave me a snapper zero turn. It needed a new battery, a new belt, and a safety switch replaced but the doc decided to buy him a new one instead. For $200 I had it back in business

I figured that was Gods way of telling me to cut my own grass
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Eggzactly!
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

That looks great Glenn
    I love Brunswick Stew
    Y'all post up Granny's recipe