Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Trump got more votes than Reagan in '80 or 84. I grew up half of my childhood with two confirmed classic libs and heard what they said about RR. Reagan was divisive, let's just say, using a Democrat story line.
    The democrats keep moving the line of acceptable Republican candidates. It's always the guy before the present Hitler. Stop falling for their bullshit, stop repeating their bullshit, stop letting them dictate terms.
    US population in 1984 = 236 million (38.14% voted)
    US population in 2020 = 330 million (47.68% voted)

Reagan electoral votes in 84 = 525 to 13 (Mondale only State won was Michigan)
    54,445,075 (59.17%)
    92,022,360 Total

Trump electoral votes in 2020 = 232 to 306 (Biden)
    74,216,747 (47.17%)
    1,865,720 (Jorgensen)
    157,351,334 Total

If Regan has gotten 59% of the vote he would have gotten 93.1 million votes or 18.9 million more votes.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    US population in 1984 = 236 million (38.14% voted)
    US population in 2020 = 330 million (47.68% voted)

Reagan electoral votes in 84 = 525 to 13 (Mondale only State won was Michigan)
    54,445,075 (59.17%)
    92,022,360 Total

Trump electoral votes in 2020 = 232 to 306 (Biden)
    74,216,747 (47.17%)
    1,865,720 (Jorgensen)
    157,351,334 Total

If Regan has gotten 59% of the vote he would have gotten 93.1 million votes or 18.9 million more votes.
    Thanks for correcting me. Reagan was definitely immensely popular and less divisive than Trump. Numbers don't lie.

The take away in the number i get is 47.68 % of the population voted. It is usually less than 40% so Trump brought people out to vote either for or against. He is a polarizing figure.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    The take away in the number i get is 47.68 % of the population voted. It is usually less than 40% so Trump brought people out to vote either for or against. He is a polarizing figure.
    No it wasn't trump one way or another, it was Fauci. 2020 was the year of the mail in ballot due to covid. 2020 and the way mass mail in ballots were handdled have changed our elections forever.

True and we have less integrity in our elections. They have no idea who voted in 2020 or how many times.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    True and we have less integrity in our elections. They have no idea who voted in 2020 or how many times.
    Kari Lake, a 2000 election denier, is at it again. They need to check her dna. She's got to be close kin to DJT.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

That whole scene out west is a mess in every state.

She needs to do more tricep work. Back of them arm lookin' a little flappy.

Catdaddy,
    Have you ever noticed that 100%, 10 out of 10, 100 out of 100 times, these close elections where the count goes on longer than expected, always go to the democrat? Every time? I mean, every single time?

Did you know that Reuters reported on-air that Hobbs had won the election...a week before the election was held? Did you know that Hobbs is over Arizona elections and refused to recuse herself from overseeing the election?

There is enough "probable cause" to justify looking deeper into this and if there's been no shenanigans then investigating it will make everybody feel better.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Catdaddy,
    Have you ever noticed that 100%, 10 out of 10, 100 out of 100 times, these close elections where the count goes on longer than expected, always go to the democrat? Every time? I mean, every single time?

Did you know that Reuters reported on-air that Hobbs had won the election...a week before the election was held? Did you know that Hobbs is over Arizona elections and refused to recuse herself from overseeing the election?

There is enough "probable cause" to justify looking deeper into this and if there's been no shenanigans then investigating it will make everybody feel better.
    I hope they find it. I think life imprisonment without parole would be justified for federal elections.

The problem is with all this cheating and investigation, why haven't they found anything that will stand up in court?

What I've also noticed is when somebody like Kari Lake is strutting around saying she is going to or winning by double digits,....she's about to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I hope they find it. I think life imprisonment without parole would be justified for federal elections.

The problem is with all this cheating and investigation, why haven't they found anything that will stand up in court?

What I've also noticed is when somebody like Kari Lake is strutting around saying she is going to or winning by double digits,....she's about to lose.
    I think much "voter irregularity" has not made it to court. Most of the time, it's thrown out by some judicial level. Again, why not let things play out in the legal system?
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 11-18-2022 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I think much "voter irregularity" has not made it to court. Most of the time, it's thrown out by some judicial level. Again, why not let things play out in the legal system?

Interestingly when the lawyers hit the court room, claims of fraud and all the apparent voter fraud evidence seems to disappear into anonymous sources and often just go after the manner in which people can vote. Remember "release the Kraken" that never was?

"Powell's evidence in the Georgia lawsuit included an affidavit from Ron Watkins, a former administrator of 8chan/8kun, the online home of QAnon. In his affidavit, Watkins stated that his reading of an online user guide for Dominion Voting Systems software led him to conclude that election fraud might be "within the realm of possibility". Watkins did not provide any legitimate evidence of fraud.[111] Powell also claimed that "a certificate from the [Georgia] Secretary of State was awarded to Dominion Voting Systems but is undated." However, the attached certificate had apparently been edited to remove the date; the actual certificate is dated and available publicly."

"Powell also presented an affidavit from an individual she described as a former intelligence contractor with knowledge of a foreign conspiracy to subvert democracy, who Powell said needed to remain anonymous to protect their "reputation, professional career and personal safety". The Washington Post identified the individual as pro-Trump podcaster Terpsichore Maras-Lindeman, and that parts of the affidavit matched a blog post she had written in November 2019. Maras-Lindeman had served in the Navy for less than a year over two decades earlier, and in a November 2018 civil suit the attorney general of North Dakota accused her of misappropriating funds for personal use from a charitable event she tried to organize. State attorneys asserted that she exaggerated her credentials and used multiple aliases and Social Security numbers in "a persistent effort...to deceive others". Asked about Maras-Lindeman, Powell told the Post: "I don't have the same information you do."

So, if recent history is any indicator, Ms. Lake has Jack Shit as real evidence.

Crooked election and if people can't see it they blind! Don't take a week to count votes in this day and age. They had to make some!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I thought Sidney Powell was the real deal right after the election, like so many others.

You can't make this stuff up. I'm the last person to come to the defense of Trump but this sure seems awfully political. The same week Trump officially kicks off another run at the presidency, the Biden regime opens yet another investigation on him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ag-...ocuments-jan-6

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I thought Sidney Powell was the real deal right after the election, like so many others.

Same here. Turns out she was an empty wagon rattling loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    You can't make this stuff up. I'm the last person to come to the defense of Trump but this sure seems awfully political. The same week Trump officially kicks off another run at the presidency, the Biden regime opens yet another investigation on him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ag-...ocuments-jan-6
    It’s not another investigation. A special counsel has been appointed to oversee some of the already ongoing investigations.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

As Metallica says, "Empty cans rattle the most."

A lot of the evidence of voter fraud needed to be submitted by a certain time after the polls closed or a case couldn't be opened. That time span isn't long enough to get warrants or subpoenas so real legit evidence never gets introduced and the other side says there is no evidence.