Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RIP Bigtimber2

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Condolences to his family. Very sad news. I enjoyed his banter with ECU on the sports forum. The Tigers lost a big fan today. Sorry for the families loss and RIP.
    Yeah, I am done
    I hope all of it brought him the same amount of entertainment it did for me.
    I'm going to miss him.
    Saturdays won't be the same

Is there an obituary yet? Please link if so.

Sure hate to hear this.

I just saw this. I never really had any conversations with him, but I was always entertained by his and ecu's back and forth. I consider all if yall my friends, and I take it hard when someone is going through something. Prayers for his family for peace.
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I told JAB just a minute ago that I feel like all of us are family even if we've never met in person. This stinks for sure.
    Good to hear more folks feel this was also. Maybe it’s because one of my closest friends co-founded this site, and the site is an incredible legacy that hopefully will live on as long as the internet exists and the world doesn’t collapse…maybe it’s that this place is NOT a safe space and contains conversations not at all unlike those experienced in person around a hunting club table. IDK, but this place and the people here are a big family in many ways, and when we lose folks here, we are losing family, and it never doesn’t suck even if you’ve never met the person. Prayers up for BT2’s family, friends, and loved ones.
    RIP brother.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

The Sports Forum will never be the same. Godspeed Bigtimber

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Is there an obituary yet? Please link if so.
    It is in the BT2 Funeral Info Thread LED started.

Andy Belk

May 29, 1972 - November 14, 2022

Obituary

LANCASTER, SC*– Mr. Andy Ray Belk, age 50, passed away Monday, November 14, 2022. He was born May 29, 1972 in Lancaster, the son of the late Ralph Andy Belk and Annette McInvaille Belk and was the husband of Patricia “Trisha” Knight Belk. Andy loved hunting, fishing, and just being outdoors. He was a big Clemson and Braves fan. Family was most important, and he dearly loved his wife, his girls, and his dogs, Molly and Max. Andy was a member of Trinity Baptist Church where he served as deacon and treasurer.

Andy is survived by his wife of 27 years, Trisha Belk; two daughters, Ally Belk Small (Trey) and Gracie Belk; his sister, Angie Terry (Scotty); three nieces, Ashton Robinson (Matt), Taylor McCarver (Braden), and Montana “Tana” Stroud (Jake); a nephew, Mack Lane; three great nieces, Freya Lane, Trinity Lane, and Serenity Lane; great nephew, Briggs Robinson; mother-in-law, Dorothy Knight; father-in-law, Alan Knight; sister-in-law, Lisa Lane (Greg); brother-in-law, Scott Knight (Mitch); and many great friends.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Ralph and Annette Belk.

The Celebration of Life Service for Andy will be 11:00 am Friday, November 18, 2022 at Trinity Baptist Church, 112 Chester Ave., Great Falls, SC officiated by Rev. Chase Catledge. Burial will be private at Lancaster Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends from 10:00 – 11:00 am Friday, November 18, 2022, at Trinity Baptist Church and other times at the home of Scotty and Angie Terry. For those who wish, memorials may be donated to: We Are Sharing Hope, 2215 Henry Tecklenburg Dr, Charleston, SC 29414.

To plant Memorial Trees in memory of*Andy Belk, please*click here to visit our Sympathy Store.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Godspeed Andy
    More fuel = more boost!!

50 is way too young. Godspeed.

Just saw this..

Definitely hurts my heart, but we will meet again!

Godspeed Andy!!!
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213